Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOW, I'm another Floridian new today!

+8
len sherrard
anramire2
Psalmbook
Jody Rife
EricaH
lclark
KathyO
Evelyn
12 posters

Go down

WOW,  I'm another Floridian new today! Empty WOW, I'm another Floridian new today!

Post by Evelyn Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:53 pm

Good morning and Blessings to you all.

I(like all of you) LO V E painting faces,and am so happy to have this forum to visit and exchange ideas.

I am perhaps the oldest here (64)and have been a critical care, ER, burn care RN for 40 years. Yikes~

I lost my husband 7 years ago and found it difficult to return to nursing right away, and was hired and trained to paint faces at Walt Disney World and worked at Animal Kingdom for 5 months and have loved it since then, but have only painted a few times a year for my church and some other places as well. I continue to be fascinated and eager to improve. Many of you are are so amazing in how you paint!

Recently, I decided to start as a part-time business, AND am going to FABAIC for the first time, and am so excited about that. Hope to meet many of you there.

How wonderful to be able to explore and share our ideas and talents.

Evelyn

Evelyn

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

WOW,  I'm another Floridian new today! Empty Re: WOW, I'm another Floridian new today!

Post by KathyO Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:42 pm

Hi Evelyn
Welcome to the forum
I will be teaching at the convention and lone wolf will also be teaching too
FABAIC is going to be amazing - see you there

Kathy
KathyO
KathyO

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

WOW,  I'm another Floridian new today! Empty Re: WOW, I'm another Floridian new today

Post by lclark Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:22 pm

Hi Evelyn,
My name is Laura and I grew up in Orlando. I Love Florida.....I live in South Carolina now. I am new to this forum as well. We are glad to have u on board. I am going to FABAIC and look forward to meeting you.
lclark
lclark

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2011-03-28

Back to top Go down

WOW,  I'm another Floridian new today! Empty Re: WOW, I'm another Floridian new today!

Post by EricaH Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:39 pm

Hi Evelyn,

Welcome from a Gainesville, Florida lifer. Oooooh how I wish I could go to FABAIC this year. I'm sure you'll have an AMAZING time.
EricaH
EricaH

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2011-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Jody Rife Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:55 pm

Hi Evelyn! So good to have you here. So sorry for the loss of your husband. How wonderful that you were trained and worked as a face painter. What a great way to bring joy back into your heart by giving so much joy to others! Blessings backatcha babe. flower
Jody Rife
Jody Rife

Number of posts : 1725
Registration date : 2011-02-19

http://www.jodyrife.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmbook Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:52 pm

Hi Evelyn from Jacksonville, FL! I'm hoping to be at FABAIC. Welcome to the forum & the world of face painting. I know it's very therapeutic!
Psalmbook
Psalmbook

Number of posts : 7642
Registration date : 2010-03-09

http://www.wix.com/psalmbook/Lindas-Face-Painting

Back to top Go down

Post by anramire2 Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:12 pm

Hi Evelyn, Welcome to the forum. So sorry about your husband. However so happy you found joy in facepainting. It is nice to meet a fellow artist as well as seasoned nurse. I am in my last semester in nursing school. Crossing my fingers and trying to take my boards in Aug.
anramire2
anramire2

Number of posts : 853
Registration date : 2009-08-13

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/My-LoVe-for-ART/2104600

Back to top Go down

Post by len sherrard Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:05 pm

Welcome!
len sherrard
len sherrard

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2009-12-29

http://www.ellensburgfaceart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGildedCat Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:27 am

Welcome to the forum and have fun! I'm another Florida native (Miami), though I'm currently living about as far away from Florida as I can get. =)
TheGildedCat
TheGildedCat

Number of posts : 1577
Registration date : 2010-09-06

http://www.thegildedcat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nancy! Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:40 pm

Welcome to this forum. Wishing you lots of fun at Fabaic and with painting in general.
nancy!
nancy!

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2011-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessiesgirl1108 Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:48 pm

Hello and welcome! I will be going to Fabaic also, there are a few posts on here talking about who all will be there and also mentioning that the people from this site are planning on meeting for dinner on Thursday in the lobby. I believe it was agreed to wear something green so we can all know who is who when meeting. Hope to see you there!
Jessiesgirl1108
Jessiesgirl1108

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandi from Tazzie Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:37 pm

Gidday & welcome to the fun loving group from Cradle Mountain, Tasmania Australia
Mandi from Tazzie
Mandi from Tazzie

Number of posts : 1826
Registration date : 2010-04-03

http://www.mandifacepaintingsupplies.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down