Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Floridian here...

3 posters

Go down

Another Floridian here... Empty Another Floridian here...

Post by TinaLouise Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:41 pm

heya!

New to face painting... I've been practicing for several few months, and am just getting live painting gigs.  I currently work with an entertainment company, and I will tell you it's pretty darn convenient!

I got started in this line of work with balloon twisting a year ago and for now that's still my preferred, but this painting bit is creeping up on me! (like I make an order every month for a few new paints and supplies -- totally addicted!) I also like the idea of combining the two skills for "costumes". (think ninja turtles with balloon shells/weapons, Captain America with his shield, fairies with wands and wings..)

I also seem to have  a bling problem, love, love, love the sparkly things!

I've been lurking a bit on this site, and it's very inspirational! Thanks for existing!
Also, in a few months I'm looking to sail (I live on a 26' sailboat) around the eastern half of America, even visit Canada in the summer.  So I'll be working on getting my own gigs as a travelling painter/balloon twister.  That's not daunting...riiiiight.

So far I'm a Wolfe girl, and this weekend will be putting together some one-strokes. Does anyone have go-to color combos?

Also a single mom of a young boy -- so I have to do all my princess practice on myself!
Think that's about it... for now.

TinaLouise

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-09-03

Back to top Go down

Another Floridian here... Empty Re: Another Floridian here...

Post by Forest-Fairy Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:39 am

welcome to the forum.

Best way to get questions answered here is to start a NEW thread in on of the many sections. Don't be nervous about making new threads (it's perfected to resurrecting old threads and making zombie threads lol) which section is best for your question. If in doubt post in "New to Face Painting" or "General Face Painting". Be as specific as you can with your question and you are likely to get better answers. Catch all questions like "Tell me everything i need to know" are overwhelming to most people and are more likely to be simply passed over. So try to be specific. Smile

Good luck and I hope to be posting on some of your threads soon! Very Happy
Forest-Fairy
Forest-Fairy

Number of posts : 1672
Registration date : 2014-03-13

http://vancouverfacepainting.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris5115 Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:09 pm

Hi and welcome!
Kris5115
Kris5115

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down