Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with simple items for baseball tournament face paintng

+4
Criss
MelindaT0813
Tracalla
johnnie53
8 posters

Go down

Help with simple items for baseball tournament face paintng Empty Help with simple items for baseball tournament face paintng

Post by johnnie53 Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:36 pm

I am painting for a baseball tounament from age 5 to 10 years of age. What kind of simple designs can I do. Any Ideas would help. Thanks Johnnie

johnnie53

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-10-23

Back to top Go down

Help with simple items for baseball tournament face paintng Empty Re: Help with simple items for baseball tournament face paintng

Post by Tracalla Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:41 pm

I don't have any sample pictures, but you could do baseballs and bats.
Tracalla
Tracalla

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-06-25

http://drdrumtastickentertainment.com

Back to top Go down

Help with simple items for baseball tournament face paintng Empty Re: Help with simple items for baseball tournament face paintng

Post by MelindaT0813 Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:41 pm

Baseball
Baseball with flames behind it
a trophy
a score board?
a bat hitting a ball
a glove
a glove with a ball in it
the team mascot
the opposite team's mascot with x's for eyes (like he was knocked out by the other team)
MelindaT0813
MelindaT0813

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2011-03-16

http://www.mindyentertainment.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Criss Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:38 pm

-skull & cross bones, but with baseball bats as the cross bones and the ball as the skull?
-the playing field (home plate, 1st, 2nd and 3rd base) and you can put a ball in the centre with flames behind it?
-a baseball cap across the forehead (to look like a real cap?)
Criss
Criss

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnie53 Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:03 pm

Thanks those are really good ideas.

johnnie53

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:22 am

I did a softball tourny a few years ago. Their numbers and Mascots were most popular. Although it's hard to know ahead of time what the teams are. The players really just liked their numbers on their upper arms.
eva
eva

Number of posts : 1108
Registration date : 2008-12-13

http://www.cincinnatifacepainters.com

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnie53 Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:20 am

I think I will try bats and balls with their number mixed in somehow. Thanks everyone. Johnnie

johnnie53

Back to top Go down

Post by CATZ Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:49 am

I've done a softball 'fun day' but like any 'themed' event the kids seem to pick a wide variety of designs anyway. Here is a 'flaming' baseball I did on my daughter ... her team was 'the stars'. Very Happy

Help with simple items for baseball tournament face paintng Baseba10
CATZ
CATZ

Number of posts : 887
Registration date : 2009-10-04

http://www.CATZfaces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wmeventservices Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:54 am

Here are a couple from a baseball tournament I did last year. The boys pretty much got these two designs and the girls got butterflys in their team colors.

Help with simple items for baseball tournament face paintng L_0d6810

Help with simple items for baseball tournament face paintng L_dca910
wmeventservices
wmeventservices

Number of posts : 2132
Registration date : 2009-09-03

http://www.Art-Z-Faces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyPainter Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:46 pm

You could also just do a baseball, but give it eyes, nose, and a grin like a skull. Do the crossed bats as someone else mentioned....bet it would be popular! (or give it bat-wings)

CrazyPainter

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2011-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down