Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First semi-facepainting gig- lessons learned

+12
Linda Adams
AngieAnders
Ruth
CATZ
poizonedpeach
Perry Noia
Tash
JBM
barbb919
BarbieSmith
Psalmbook
Mehndi Masala
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

First semi-facepainting gig- lessons learned - Page 2 Empty Re: First semi-facepainting gig- lessons learned

Post by Mehndi Masala Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:14 am

michellesfantasyfaces wrote:they look great and your avatar too..did you make it?

Thanks! Unsure if you meant did I create the face or if it was someone's design or if you mean did I paint the face so I'll answer both....
I just kinda winged a face pattern off of the half mask idea and it is a friend I had come over for this specific purpose and I did it in my living room over coffee! Smile As with henna art, I would only ever post anything that I have done in my own hand. If I am inspired by another artist, I make every attempt to make mention of it whenever possible if I know the source. Most of my stuff be it paint or henna just comes out of my head as partially my own inspiration and a mish-mosh of things I've seen and liked in passing.
Mehndi Masala
Mehndi Masala

Number of posts : 1314
Registration date : 2010-12-04

http://www.winnipeghenna.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2