Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lessons in nj?

3 posters

Go down

lessons in nj? Empty lessons in nj?

Post by afgirl920 Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:48 pm

My name is Holly and I am very eager to get started but need lessons. Does anyone know of anywhere that offers face painting lessons in nj?? I live in Vineland , nj. Thank you.

afgirl920

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-01-24

Back to top Go down

lessons in nj? Empty Re: lessons in nj?

Post by amylady222 Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:31 pm

I Don't but welcome and good luck~

amylady222
amylady222

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2012-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by PaolaSunglow Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:21 am

I also live in South New Jersey. I know there is a guild site for the east cost where people get together to do gigs. Search it in Internet is called mid Atlantic face painting guild. You would have to apply to be part of the group. I know they are meeting in March in mount Lauren that is far for me. I am waiting to get something closer to the cost. Not sure who gives lesson among them. I have just participated to one Marcela did in New York. Those you have to keep a look out for. Normally they show up on the training thread in this forum. They are expensive but worth it. Or you could subscribe to Faba TV . They have great artists and lessons on line! sunny
PaolaSunglow
PaolaSunglow

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2012-11-16

http://www.sunglowfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down