Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My 3rd Belly- Tinkerbell Design,this was a epic fail!

5 posters

Go down

My 3rd Belly- Tinkerbell Design,this was a epic fail! Empty My 3rd Belly- Tinkerbell Design,this was a epic fail!

Post by jazzi Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:39 am

Hi guys,thought id share my 3rd practice belly,they have all been within a month,so im not expecting to much out of myself,but i think tink's coulda been a bit cuter lol ,this one was a epic fail for me i thought,wasnt overly happy with this one,but as usual the mother was pleased so thats all that matters Smile and practicing on them gets me better cheers I have only been facepainting ect 6 months with no classes so im guna keep trodding along as we all know this body painting thing is very addictive!! affraid
pic1-pic2-pic3
jazzi
jazzi

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2012-01-19

Back to top Go down

My 3rd Belly- Tinkerbell Design,this was a epic fail! Empty Re: My 3rd Belly- Tinkerbell Design,this was a epic fail!

Post by JENDZS Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:04 am

Fail? I thought it was well done. The expression on her face looks quite impish! Maybe a little less of the blackness on the eyes? But I am definitely not an expert - I can see why the mom was happy. Keep up the good work!
JENDZS
JENDZS

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2010-11-15

http://www.facepaintingbyjen.com

Back to top Go down

My 3rd Belly- Tinkerbell Design,this was a epic fail! Empty Re: My 3rd Belly- Tinkerbell Design,this was a epic fail!

Post by freedspirit Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:59 am

I think it is really cute! Your flowers are lovely and I think Tink is very adorable.
freedspirit
freedspirit

Number of posts : 884
Registration date : 2011-03-03

http://www.facecreationz.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BILLZILLA Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:39 pm

If you are only 6 months in that is amazing! Keep it up! Very Happy
BILLZILLA
BILLZILLA

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-03-18

http://www.billzillas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MonsterKat Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:19 pm

Definitely NOT a fail...very cute and I'm sure the mom to be was really pleased!
But I understnd how you feel, my second belly (which i did a few months ago) was a total epic fail tiger belly, to me it was pretty much awful BUT the mom seemed happy...thats all that matters right?!
MonsterKat
MonsterKat

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2011-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down