Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can´t find a belly design I saw long time ago :(

3 posters

Go down

I can´t find a belly design I saw long time ago :( Empty I can´t find a belly design I saw long time ago :(

Post by Pilareta Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:35 am

So could you help me to find that beautiful design? I was pretty sure I saw it here on the forum but I can't find it right now. It was a cute beach scene, with a calm sea and some footprints along the seashore (like the baby and mum's footprints). I'm going crazy trying to find it. Does anyone know that picture? Thanks, guys Smile 
Pilareta
Pilareta

Number of posts : 1336
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

I can´t find a belly design I saw long time ago :( Empty Re: I can´t find a belly design I saw long time ago :(

Post by Pilareta Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:15 am

Ok, I think I found it ! Very Happy  I checked Daizy Facebook page and it was there. I should have guessed, I love Daizy designs, but I thought it was another one who painted it Question  Probably I'm getting older LOL

I can´t find a belly design I saw long time ago :( Daizy_10
Pilareta
Pilareta

Number of posts : 1336
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

I can´t find a belly design I saw long time ago :( Empty Re: I can´t find a belly design I saw long time ago :(

Post by Creabella Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:04 am

Yes, that is certainly a lovely design Daisy made!
Creabella
Creabella

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2012-11-02

https://www.creabellafaceart.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by michellesfantasyfaces Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:39 am

yes, she is great!
michellesfantasyfaces
michellesfantasyfaces

Number of posts : 3190
Registration date : 2010-02-18

http://www.fantasyfaces.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down