Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little book story book of face painted fairies vol 1 & 2

3 posters

Go down

Little book story book of face painted fairies vol 1 & 2 Empty Little book story book of face painted fairies vol 1 & 2

Post by Sam I Am Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:00 am

I picked up these little books this week and there adorable, full of lovely watercolour images and the photo's are beautiful. It's published by Illusion. Well worth the $15 each.
Sam I Am
Sam I Am

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2010-10-02

http://www.butterflysanddragons.com

Back to top Go down

Little book story book of face painted fairies vol 1 & 2 Empty Re: Little book story book of face painted fairies vol 1 & 2

Post by Caswell Designs FP Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:21 pm

Are these the ones by Suzanne Mykolajenko?
I was thinking of getting them, but wondering how they compare to Mama clowns book of fairies.

Caswell Designs FP
Caswell Designs FP

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2010-01-15

http://www.caswellfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Little book story book of face painted fairies vol 1 & 2 Empty Re: Little book story book of face painted fairies vol 1 & 2

Post by earthvibe360 Mon May 23, 2011 12:49 pm

wish I could view a sample page, to see what types of faces are inside. Most other books show this, and I searched the web looking for anything but the publisher has this on lock down... I would buy it but not sure if it's what I'm looking for, so passing up on it for now.

earthvibe360

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2011-04-27

http://www.ashevillefaceandbodypainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 1:10 pm

I was given a copy of the first book... it is tiny. The watercolours and little stories are cute, the photos are beautiful. Suzanne did a wonderful job on it.

It is a nice little book but... I think it is overpriced. But I am cheap and the designs are not something that I would necessarily use - not my style IYKWIM.

If half the price I'd say it was a good deal just for ideas/reference.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down