Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand recommendations

2 posters

Go down

Brand recommendations Empty Brand recommendations

Post by Lou bell Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:10 am

Hi All,

I've been creating looks for a short while, just for fun on myself, and have decided to take the next step and start a hobby of face-painting for kids.

I've only been using cheap paints to date, and would like some views on what I should purchase to start this new venture. I have been considering Global Colours or Tag. What are your thoughts and experiences with these, or any other brands you might recommend.

PS, here's one of my favourite creations so far (just remember, I'm still learning Smile.) Brand recommendations BLDtNRgjLfk

Thanks!
Lou bell
Lou bell

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2017-01-18

Back to top Go down

Brand recommendations Empty Re: Brand recommendations

Post by fesspenter Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:53 am

Dear Thesilentgallery:
I have had excellent results with both Global, and TAG. In the colourful rectangle at the top right hand side of this column is a link to the facepaintforumshop.com. The prices are competitive, and the shipping is FAST! You can buy a small palette to try things out.
Where are you from?
fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou bell Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:32 am

Thanks Lisa... Ill check it out. Im from Brisbane Australia Smile
Lou bell
Lou bell

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2017-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by fesspenter Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:31 am

The shipping would probably be prohibitive. TAG is an excellent brand, created by Australian artists. There are lots of Australian artists on this Forum who can guide you toward an Australian face paint shop. It is really wonderful to make contacts at jams, to share orders and split shipping costs. If each of you order a different colour, and then split the cakes in half, you can have twice the amount of colours in your order.
fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down