Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas for ballon and paint "theme" parties?

2 posters

Go down

Ideas for ballon and paint "theme" parties? Empty Ideas for ballon and paint "theme" parties?

Post by ediesbeads Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:47 am

So I'm new to both balloon twisting AND face painting. But I'm thinking about eventually putting togther party packages that include a face and balloon combo. So far I have pirate face and swords, princess faces and scepters or crowns, animal faces and animal balloons. What other ideas do you all have for themes?
ediesbeads
ediesbeads

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Ideas for ballon and paint "theme" parties? Empty Re: Ideas for ballon and paint "theme" parties?

Post by Michael Magick Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:54 am

princess party, pirate party, super hero party or just about any other theme you can think of. I have done barney, ninja turtle, wizard, power rangers, spider man... the list goes on. get a costume then dress your theme from there.
Michael Magick
Michael Magick

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2013-02-24

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beyond-Belief-Magic/1166254450630

Back to top Go down