Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Read First Before Posting!

3 posters

Go down

Please Read First Before Posting! Empty Please Read First Before Posting!

Post by Metina Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:39 am

Hiya,

We had discussed a while back on reviewing books and videos so I wanted to start this. This is a place to post a review if you have experience with a product or request one if you are thinking about a purchase. ANY product in the face painting relm, books, videos, paint, glitter, stencils, classes, conferences ect... is farm game.

****However, if you have a negative experience with something, I would ask that post specific examples and not just "I hated it" to be the most helpful to others and vise versa with the positives. Also, if you have a bad experience, please try and resolve it with the origin of the product first when possible. Hurtful and inflamatary will not be allowed.

If you disagree with anothers review, please post your own rather than debate with another member.

Recomended Format:

Overall reaction to product statement.

Positives

Negatives

Scale of 1-10:

1. Being I would never recommend it to my worst enemy
10. Being I would pay double the price to get it again!

Please PM me with any questions.
-Metina
Metina
Metina
Admin

Number of posts : 3708
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://www.facepaintforumshop.com

Back to top Go down

Please Read First Before Posting! Empty Re: Please Read First Before Posting!

Post by jnjenkins Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:34 pm

I just returned for the Halloween Attraction show in St. Louis. I saw European Body Art ZeroG airbrush system. I wondered if anyone here has used it? If so do you like it? Would you share your opinion of it? Recommend it? Thanks for your advise. jnjenkins

Sorry I meant to post this in the product review area.

Last edited by jnjenkins on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : posted this in the wrong area of forum)

jnjenkins

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by leapinglizards Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:58 am

May I also suggest- If you have some bias- For or against a certain person or product- that might have biased your review, please share that in advance so we can weigh the review.

I think this is a great idea Metina.

leapinglizards

Number of posts : 1061
Registration date : 2009-10-31

http://www.livecanvasart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down