Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have no life....

+2
PerfectlyPaintedFaces
Miss Ronnie
6 posters

Go down

I have no life.... Empty I have no life....

Post by Miss Ronnie Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:27 pm

Ok, I admit it, my face painting calender is full, but my social calender is BLANK!!! So I post a lot of stupid stuff on here...

So here's one more: Miss Ronnie busted her butt today...sitting at the computer...heard the chair go crack!... and then this

I have no life.... Face_144

That, my friends, is a HUGE wake-up call!!!!!
Miss Ronnie
Miss Ronnie

Number of posts : 3089
Registration date : 2011-08-28

http://www.wix.com/missronnie/fantasyfaces

Back to top Go down

I have no life.... Empty Re: I have no life....

Post by PerfectlyPaintedFaces Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:38 pm

Wow, that definitely is a busted up chair! Laughing

I also feel like I'm in a social funk... I work full-time on weekdays, and when I come home my brain feels like mush, and my boyfriend is busy doing homework, so I just plop myself on the couch until bedtime... It doesn't help that my best friend moved to Japan last year, and our other two good friends moved out of town as well...

Then on weekends, it's all face painting! Which is a good thing, because I tend to get quite bored on weekends when I don't have gigs. But sometimes it can be exhausting working 7 days a week.

I'm hoping things will improve when my boyfriend is off school for the summer (next week! yay!) and the weather becomes nice. Then hopefully I'll have a few weekends free to go camping, hiking, biking... all that good stuff.
PerfectlyPaintedFaces
PerfectlyPaintedFaces

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2011-11-03

http://www.perfectlypaintedfaces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Becky521 Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:53 pm

I'm with you gals. I wake up, take the kids to school,mgo right to work until 2:30, change my clothes, pick up the kids, do homework, kids' activities, bed, rinse and repeat. Then on the weekends, either I have FP events or am volunteering somewhere or am catching up on long-overdue housework! I was just saying to my hubby that soon, I'm going to have to make a choice between growing my FP business and working at the Y. There just aren't enough hours in the day to keep doing both forever!
Becky521
Becky521

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2012-03-07

Http://fantasticfacesbybecky.com

Back to top Go down

Post by friend_soscho Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:35 pm

I hope you weren't hurt.

I had a similar wake up call a month ago. I was swinging on our playset, and I heard a "CRACK" Next time I was swooshing forward, I was skidding across the ground.

The chain had apparently rusted through. Thank goodness the girls weren't on it. Of course, since they are lighter, it probably wouldn't have broken.
friend_soscho
friend_soscho

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Pilareta Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:47 pm

Same here, work from 8:00 to 15:00 h. at the inmigration office, then pick up my two lil angels, homework, bath, dinner, bed, ... And then begins MY moment: couch, tablet and my beloved forum friends!
LOL Ronnie, a really huge wake up call! I guess you didn't fall Shocked
Pilareta
Pilareta

Number of posts : 1336
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ronnie Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:03 pm

Oh, I fell all right... it was all in slow motion (so it seemed). I'm a big woman... the thud probably was heard in Spain! I was on the phone when it happened ...omg... I just laid there and finished my phone call. It was probably pretty hilarious - if only I had a social life and there was company at my house to see it!!
Miss Ronnie
Miss Ronnie

Number of posts : 3089
Registration date : 2011-08-28

http://www.wix.com/missronnie/fantasyfaces

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmbook Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:51 am

I broke a chair at my mother-in-laws while the hubby & I were dating... Very mortifying Embarassed We laugh about it now since at the time I was the lightest one in the house... LOL! Not anymore... heeheee, but it's a work in progress.

I know how you feel... I homeschool the kids & face paint on weekends. What's a social calendar? I actually don't work this weekend & feel like I'm hyperventilating trying to decide what should I do?!? I'm doing a yardsale for my girls missions trip. We have a friend that was going to do a yard sale for her missions trip & decided not to go, so she gave us a "Yard Sale in a Box." Everything was organized, priced, etc. We just have to put it in the yard!!! YEAH!!!!
I might just sent up the face paint kit... just in case Embarassed
Psalmbook
Psalmbook

Number of posts : 7642
Registration date : 2010-03-09

http://www.wix.com/psalmbook/Lindas-Face-Painting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down