Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is what happens when you give super glue to a monkey....

+14
Psalmbook
Arty-Farty Party
makin faces by synni
IamGinaW
MeeMee
Miss Ronnie
elantaura
Denise Cold
sweethavenarts
Ester K-D
helena
TheGildedCat
Criss
HazyDaze
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This is what happens when you give super glue to a monkey.... - Page 2 Empty Re: This is what happens when you give super glue to a monkey....

Post by IamGinaW Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:06 pm

ROFL! Thanks for the laugh, elantaura!
IamGinaW
IamGinaW

Number of posts : 1626
Registration date : 2010-09-15

http://facesbygina.com

Back to top Go down

This is what happens when you give super glue to a monkey.... - Page 2 Empty Re: This is what happens when you give super glue to a monkey....

Post by theotherphoenix Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:51 pm

The little girl with crystallized glue around her mouth reminds me of my little guy, who at 2 years old had an unhealthy fascination with toothpaste. I used to have to hide the tubes because he would eat it.

He was cured of his addiction the day he tried to eat the Deep Heat.

"Hot! Mummy, mummy HOT!!!"
theotherphoenix
theotherphoenix

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2011-11-12

http://www.paintedfaces.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by elantaura Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:51 am

yep that is a true story About my lips, I read someone wanted to know about my brother so

How my brother stuck his fingers to his head

Again back to miss-spent tenage youth. a year on my two brothers were talking about superglue. One brother made the statement that it dosn't stick to your skin when your sweaty. the other was adement it did. needless to say one said prove it.
As he applied the superglue to his fingers two stuck together- undertered by this (as they werent sweaty he had) either his head or armpits to choose from as sweaty locations. he had hair under his arms (and ironically decided that would hurt) he opted with confidence for his forehead.
IT STUCK!!!

we all tried to help him but we were laughing so hard we just made him angry, he went to his room I don't know how he got it off, but the 10mins he was there were pricless.
elantaura
elantaura

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2011-08-22

http://suejuddfacepaintingandbodyart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HazyDaze Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:31 am

Elantaura, those stories are hilarious! And I was born in the year of the monkey, too. Coincidence? Suspect tongue
HazyDaze
HazyDaze

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2