Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eeeek!!! - super excited and super Scared!!

5 posters

Go down

eeeek!!! - super excited and super Scared!! Empty eeeek!!! - super excited and super Scared!!

Post by KreativeKatie's faces Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:51 am

Hi all - i live in Western Australia and in a small country outback town where the town is Run by the worlds biggest Minning Conglomerate Rio Tinto!!

i have been facepainting for about 2 years (mainly kids parties and school fetes etc) BUT have been picked up to do the run of Xmas parties for Rio!!!!! Now i'm scared I've under sold myself price wise which is silly as i can always put then up for any other events but now getting very nervous about doing them as the 1st one is the Mine Managers Personal Xmas party!! I've got just about 6 weeks and i'm worrying about it already.

I know the answer will be Practice Practice Practice but ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
Any comments welcomed - but be nice to me please!! ;-)

Katie
KreativeKatie's faces
KreativeKatie's faces

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

eeeek!!! - super excited and super Scared!! Empty Re: eeeek!!! - super excited and super Scared!!

Post by len sherrard Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:58 am

first off take a deep breath, and relaxe. You will do fine. I always get nervious before large gigs, but then I find that nerveous energy turns into unexpected preformace results. Practice and enjoy it Very Happy
len sherrard
len sherrard

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2009-12-29

http://www.ellensburgfaceart.com

Back to top Go down

eeeek!!! - super excited and super Scared!! Empty Re: eeeek!!! - super excited and super Scared!!

Post by Netsirk1976 Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:40 am

AWESOME!
Netsirk1976
Netsirk1976

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by michellesfantasyfaces Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:42 am

don't worry too much!...have fun and learn along the way!
michellesfantasyfaces
michellesfantasyfaces

Number of posts : 3190
Registration date : 2010-02-18

http://www.fantasyfaces.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:18 am

Just have fun. We all put way too much emphasis on perfection. And we are our own worst enemies when it comes to criticising our work.
Just make sure you have enough supplies. Practice, practice, practice.

And if you are not comfortable with letting them choose whatever....make a board of designs that you know really well. Make them mostly Christmas....but throw in a few butterflies, monsters...etc. Not all kids like the themed paintings.

Good luck and have fun!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by EVENTERTAINMENTS Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:21 pm

Way to go Smile well done you... im sure you'll enjoy it once you're in the throws of it all Smile
EVENTERTAINMENTS
EVENTERTAINMENTS

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2010-10-09

http://www.eventertainments.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down