Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016

+4
AuntieStacey
Creabella
PaolaSunglow
jlirie
8 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016 - Page 4 Empty Re: it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016

Post by creativefunfaces Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:42 am

Okay, I finally did my bunny. I wanted to do the typical bunny on the face, but I didn't have any cute models to paint it on. So I decided to paint my arm with a small bunny/spring design. Makes me think of Alice in Wonderland/ Easter.

it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016 - Page 4 Bunnyc12
creativefunfaces
creativefunfaces

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2012-01-24

http://creativefunfaces.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016 - Page 4 Empty Re: it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016

Post by jlirie Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:55 am

creabella, that is a fun little monster! love the colors.

creativefunfaces - awe, cute bunny! nice bright colors Smile and good linework.

Last edited by jlirie on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
jlirie
jlirie

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by creativefunfaces Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:04 am

Join us Very Happy This is the premise of "Tag, You're It!!":

~We have two teams, A and B. Players sign up on one team, keeping a similar number of players on each team.

~Just add your name to the bottom of a team list (you don't have to ask) then repost the list with your name added.

~The person before you on the list "tags" you by typing a theme they want you to paint (and date they tag you) next to your name.
they also send you a PM (private message) telling you the theme.

If you like, you can pick a theme you don't normally paint, to stretch our creativity.

~You have 2 days to come up with a design based on that theme, and post it on the thread.

You can paint yourself (face, arm, etc), another person, a mannequin/practice head, or any suitable medium, using face paint and supplies.

~When you are done posting your painting, tag the next person on your team with a theme you want them to paint. move your name to the bottom of your team list.

~If we don't see a design from you after 2 days, your theme goes to the next person on your team, and your name goes to the bottom of your team list.
This way the game keeps moving, and your turn comes around again.

Here are teams A and B:

Team A

jlirie - tagged with "Tree" on March 30
Paolasunglow
Creabella
creativefunfaces

Team B

Staysilly; tagged with "Rainbow Princess" March 30th
creativefunfaces
creativefunfaces

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:56 pm

Creabella suggested merging into one team. if we do, we should try for a 2 day turn around on doing our design, so we get a turn in a reasonable time. what do you think?

p.s. will do my tag on saturday, had errands and work projects last two evenings.
~~~~~~~
Join us - This is the premise of "Tag, You're It!!":

~We have two teams, A and B. Players sign up on one team, keeping a similar number of players on each team.

~Just add your name to the bottom of a team list (you don't have to ask) then repost the list with your name added.

~The person before you on the list "tags" you by typing a theme they want you to paint (and date they tag you) next to your name.

If you like, you can pick a theme you don't normally paint, to stretch our creativity.

~You have 2 days to come up with a design based on that theme, and post it on the thread.

You can paint yourself (face, arm, etc), another person, a mannequin/practice head, or any suitable medium, using face paint and supplies.

~When you are done posting your painting, tag the next person on your team with a theme you want them to paint. move your name to the bottom of your team list.

~If we don't see a design from you after 2 days, your theme goes to the next person on your team, and your name goes to the bottom of your team list.

Here are teams A and B:

Team A

Paolasunglow
Creabella
creativefunfaces

Team B

Staysilly - tagged with "Rainbow Princess" on March 30th
AuntieStacey
jlirie
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by staysilly Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:16 pm

it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016 - Page 4 P1100011

Rainbow Princess!
staysilly
staysilly

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2010-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by staysilly Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:20 pm

Join us - This is the premise of "Tag, You're It!!":

Here are teams A and B:

Team A

Paolasunglow
Creabella
creativefunfaces
Staysilly

Team B

AuntieStacey - tagged with "graffiti" on April 2nd
staysilly
staysilly

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2010-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by AuntieStacey Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:16 pm

Cute and fun goofy monster Ella! The bunny made me smile too.
I'll move to team A after the graffiti
Stacey
AuntieStacey
AuntieStacey

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2013-09-30

http://www.auntiestaceysfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:24 pm

staysilly, nice combination of color schemes, the multi-color teardrops look like candy, yum Smile

i love your alternative rainbow color sequence in the jewels.
jlirie
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:45 pm

"tree" (with a few embellishments)

it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016 - Page 4 Img_2012

it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016 - Page 4 Img_2017

"light" version (underlined, not outlined)

it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016 - Page 4 Img_2024

Last edited by jlirie on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
jlirie
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:12 pm

Join us for "Tag, You're It!!"

~Just add your name to the bottom of the list, then repost the list with your name added.

~The person before you on the list "tags" you with a theme they want you to paint (and the date). They also send you a PM (private message) to let you know.

~You have 2 days to paint a design based on that theme, and post it. You can paint yourself (face, arm, etc), another person, a practice head, or any suitable medium.

~After you post your painting, tag the next person with a theme, and PM them.  Move your name to the bottom of the list.

~If you don't post a painting after 2 days, your theme goes to the next person, and your name goes to the bottom of the list.  This way the game keeps moving.

Team A

Paolasunglow - tagged with "star wars" on April 3
Creabella
creativefunfaces
Staysilly
jlirie

Team B

AuntieStacey - tagged with "graffiti" on April 2nd
jlirie
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by creativefunfaces Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:00 am

staysilly, I like your rainbow princess. I like how the bottom tears have additional coloring, kinda reminds me of a 3D effect.
jlirie, I really like that you used the birch tree (my favorite) and love the blue birds. Wonderful design.

creativefunfaces
creativefunfaces

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:23 pm

birch is my favorite, too!
jlirie
jlirie

Back to top Go down

it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016 - Page 4 Empty Tag, you're it! continues.... Graffiti

Post by AuntieStacey Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:38 am

here is my graffiti, inspired by Lisa Joy Young's video tutorial. Lots of room on my leg, haha.
it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016 - Page 4 Grafit10
AuntieStacey
AuntieStacey

Back to top Go down

Post by AuntieStacey Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:41 am

~Just add your name to the bottom of the list, then repost the list with your name added.

~The person before you on the list "tags" you with a theme they want you to paint (and the date). They also send you a PM (private message) to let you know.

~You have 2 days to paint a design based on that theme, and post it. You can paint yourself (face, arm, etc), another person, a practice head, or any suitable medium.

~After you post your painting, tag the next person with a theme, and PM them. Move your name to the bottom of the list.

~If you don't post a painting after 2 days, your theme goes to the next person, and your name goes to the bottom of the list. This way the game keeps moving.

Team A

Cerebella - tagged with "gnome" on April 4
creativefunfaces
Staysilly
jlirie
AuntieStacey

Team B
on hold until we get more players...
AuntieStacey
AuntieStacey

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:58 am

cool, auntiestacey! great combination of colors and textures.
jlirie
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:04 am

p.s. i think with going to one team, we are doing one tag at a time?
jlirie
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by AuntieStacey Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:41 am

Yes, one tag at a time will be less confusing. please disregard "gnome" tag.
AuntieStacey
AuntieStacey

Back to top Go down

Post by Creabella Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:01 am

Yes, that is a good idea. Two tags would be confusing.

I will wait my turn.
Wasn't up for doing a tag right now anyway.

This morning we found one of our guinea pigs dead.
Our girls are really sad now. Lots of tears this morning at our house as you can imagine.

Creabella
Creabella

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2012-11-02

https://www.creabellafaceart.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Creabella Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:02 am

~After you post your painting, tag the next person with a theme, and PM them. Move your name to the bottom of the list.

~If you don't post a painting after 2 days, your theme goes to the next person, and your name goes to the bottom of the list. This way the game keeps moving.

Team A

Creabella
creativefunfaces
Staysilly
jlirie
AuntieStacey
Creabella
Creabella

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2012-11-02

https://www.creabellafaceart.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:26 pm

oh, sorry to hear about your guinea pig. that's the really hard part about having pets Sad hope the kids have good memories of it and a picture or two.
jlirie
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by creativefunfaces Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:27 pm

Creabella, I am so sorry to hear about your Guinea Pig. My children have had them for years, and I know how hard it is for the kiddos to get over losing their beloved pets.
creativefunfaces
creativefunfaces

Back to top Go down

Post by Talie Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:33 am

Creabella wrote:Join us for "Tag, You're It!!"

Team A

Creabella
creativefunfaces
Staysilly
jlirie
AuntieStacey
Talie
Talie
Talie

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2013-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:54 am

welcome, talie! looking forward to your painty participation Smile
jlirie
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by Talie Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:26 am

Thank you jlirie!
Talie
Talie

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2013-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by PaolaSunglow Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:43 am

So sorry for delay!!!
Had jetlag problems!
it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016 - Page 4 Image10
PaolaSunglow
PaolaSunglow

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2012-11-16

http://www.sunglowfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next