Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016

+4
AuntieStacey
Creabella
PaolaSunglow
jlirie
8 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016 - Page 5 Empty Re: it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016

Post by PaolaSunglow Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:45 am

Join us for "Tag, You're It!!"

~Just add your name to the bottom of the list, then repost the list with your name added.

~The person before you on the list "tags" you with a theme they want you to paint (and the date). They also send you a PM (private message) to let you know.

~You have 2 days to paint a design based on that theme, and post it. You can paint yourself (face, arm, etc), another person, a practice head, or any suitable medium.

~After you post your painting, tag the next person with a theme, and PM them. Move your name to the bottom of the list.

~If you don't post a painting after 2 days, your theme goes to the next person, and your name goes to the bottom of the list. This way the game keeps moving.

Team A

Creabella - tagged with fantasy dog April 8th
creativefunfaces
Staysilly
jlirie
AuntieStacey
Talie
Paolasunglow
PaolaSunglow
PaolaSunglow

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2012-11-16

http://www.sunglowfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016 - Page 5 Empty Re: it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016

Post by PaolaSunglow Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:46 pm

Been checking old posting!! You guys rocks!! Thor, the geosha mask, and Ella that moster face is awesome!! The bunny omg i missed so much!!
❤️❤️❤️
PaolaSunglow
PaolaSunglow

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:21 pm

nice job! you have a lot of patience to be able to paint all those details on yourself Smile the blue border frames it well.
jlirie
jlirie

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by PaolaSunglow Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:00 am

Thank you Jlirie. I think i choose a very hard spot to paint. I could not make it look round!
It did when i looked in the mirror but not when i took the picture! 😁
PaolaSunglow
PaolaSunglow

Back to top Go down

Post by creativefunfaces Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:58 pm

PaolaSunglow great star wars design. Very Happy
creativefunfaces
creativefunfaces

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2012-01-24

http://creativefunfaces.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Creabella Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:48 am

it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016 - Page 5 Image11

Still figuring out how to put pictures here, hope it goes well...

Here is my dog...
Creabella
Creabella

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2012-11-02

https://www.creabellafaceart.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Creabella Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:04 am

~Just add your name to the bottom of the list, then repost the list with your name added.

~The person before you on the list "tags" you with a theme they want you to paint (and the date). They also send you a PM (private message) to let you know.

~You have 2 days to paint a design based on that theme, and post it. You can paint yourself (face, arm, etc), another person, a practice head, or any suitable medium.

~After you post your painting, tag the next person with a theme, and PM them. Move your name to the bottom of the list.

~If you don't post a painting after 2 days, your theme goes to the next person, and your name goes to the bottom of the list. This way the game keeps moving.

Team A

creativefunfaces - tagged with Steam Punk Princess 4/12
Staysilly
jlirie
AuntieStacey
Talie
Paolasunglow
Creabella
Creabella
Creabella

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2012-11-02

https://www.creabellafaceart.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by PaolaSunglow Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:30 am

So cute Ella!!!
PaolaSunglow
PaolaSunglow

Back to top Go down

Post by creativefunfaces Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:46 pm

Cute dog Creabella! =)
creativefunfaces
creativefunfaces

Back to top Go down

Post by creativefunfaces Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:55 pm

Okay, here is my attempt at a steampunk princess. I've never done steampunk, so this is my first attempt. I tried to give it a feathered girly/princess look on the outer edge.
it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016 - Page 5 Steamp10
creativefunfaces
creativefunfaces

Back to top Go down

Post by creativefunfaces Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:17 pm

Team A

Staysilly - tagged with "sand castle" 4/14
jlirie
AuntieStacey
Talie
Paolasunglow
Creabella
creativefunfaces
creativefunfaces
creativefunfaces

Back to top Go down

Post by PaolaSunglow Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:16 pm

Amy that is sure an unexpected take of the steam punk!! Great! Love the colors too!!
PaolaSunglow
PaolaSunglow

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:08 pm

the photo came out fine creabella, the colors you chose make a nice contrast, i like the furry strokes on the forehead and the red tongue Smile
jlirie
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:11 pm

creativefunfaces, pretty color scheme, and good combination of techie and girly details, and layout on the face Smile
jlirie
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by staysilly Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:46 am

it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016 - Page 5 Thumbn10

Yay, my son allowed me to paint on his face!!!  shame you can't really see the sparkles on the sand, but thats mobile phone pictures for you.
staysilly
staysilly

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2010-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by staysilly Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:47 am

Loved steampunk princess, beautiful colour choices Amy!
staysilly
staysilly

Back to top Go down

Post by staysilly Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:51 am

Team A

creativefunfaces - tagged with "magic" 4/16
jlirie
AuntieStacey
Talie
Paolasunglow
Creabella
staysilly
staysilly
staysilly

Back to top Go down

Post by PaolaSunglow Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:53 am

Beautiful Stacey!! I love it!!
PaolaSunglow
PaolaSunglow

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:12 pm

cute sand castle, love the summery colors and impressionist style Smile
jlirie
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:15 pm

* realized i need to catch up on chores sunday, so will pass tag to auntiestacey.

Team A

AuntieStacey - tagged with "magic" 4/17
Talie
Paolasunglow
Creabell
creativefunfaces
staysilly
jlirie

Last edited by jlirie on Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
jlirie
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by creativefunfaces Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:31 pm

Staysilly I absolutely love your sand castle. Your tecnique actually reminds me of the oil paintings from art school. Awesome job!!
creativefunfaces
creativefunfaces

Back to top Go down

Post by staysilly Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:05 am

thank you all for your compliments, i probably kick myself far too much, so thank you!!!
staysilly
staysilly

Back to top Go down

Post by staysilly Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:07 am

sorry Jlirie, don't know how I managed to do that, but enjoy 'magic'!
staysilly
staysilly

Back to top Go down

it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016 - Page 5 Empty Tag you're it - magic

Post by AuntieStacey Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:33 am

Here's as close to magic as I got today. Inspired by a Heather Green design.
it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016 - Page 5 Rainbo10
AuntieStacey
AuntieStacey

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2013-09-30

http://www.auntiestaceysfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AuntieStacey Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:37 am

Team A

Talie - tagged with "horse" 4/18
Paolasunglow
Creabell
creativefunfaces
staysilly
jlirie
AuntieStacey
AuntieStacey
AuntieStacey

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2013-09-30

http://www.auntiestaceysfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next