Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016

+4
AuntieStacey
Creabella
PaolaSunglow
jlirie
8 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016

Post by creativefunfaces Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:36 pm

Okay, this looked way better in my head and in person than on camera. My husband was even in love with it. I need to learn to work better with the camera. And I think my "Blue and Yellow" butterfly could use to be a little more symmetrical.
it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016 - Page 3 Img_0110
Also, sorry for the side ways photos, I will figure it out eventually. I just got a new camera, and I think that is why it is doing this, because I never had a problem in the past.

Amy.
creativefunfaces
creativefunfaces

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2012-01-24

http://creativefunfaces.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016

Post by creativefunfaces Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:47 pm

Join us Smile  This is the premise of "Tag, You're It!!":

~We have two teams, A and B. Players sign up on one team, keeping a similar number of players on each team.

~Just add your name to the bottom of a team list (you don't have to ask) then repost the list with your name added.

~The person before you on the list "tags" you by typing a theme they want you to paint (and date they tag you) next to your name.
they also send you a PM (private message) telling you the theme.

If you like, you can pick a theme you don't normally paint, to stretch our creativity.

~You have 2 days to come up with a design based on that theme, and post it on the thread.

You can paint yourself (face, arm, etc), another person, a mannequin/practice head, or any suitable medium, using face paint and supplies.

~When you are done posting your painting, tag the next person on your team with a theme you want them to paint. move your name to the bottom of your team list.

~If we don't see a design from you after 2 days, your theme goes to the next person on your team, and your name goes to the bottom of your team list.
This way the game keeps moving, and your turn comes around again.

Here are teams A and B:

Team A

jlirie - tagged with "bunny" March 21
Paolasunglow
creativefunfaces

Team B

AuntieStacey - tagged with "unicorn" on March 20
Staysilly
Creabella
creativefunfaces
creativefunfaces

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:36 pm

that is cool and edgy, nice combination of shades of color Smile  i like the layers of color and highlights in the butterfly body.

p.s. i discovered when i crop my photos a bit and post the cropped version, they are upright like they should be.
jlirie
jlirie

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by PaolaSunglow Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:23 pm

Amy, i like it!!
Great colors and design too! It gives the feeling of Brasil and a fun carnival!! ❤️
PaolaSunglow
PaolaSunglow

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2012-11-16

http://www.sunglowfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016 - Page 3 Empty Tag, you're it! continues.... Unicorn

Post by AuntieStacey Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:59 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f84/19/12/80/58/rearin10.jpg
it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016 - Page 3 Rearin10

Hey everyone! Good to be back. My design is nothing to write home about, but pretty quick and I didn't want to skip my turn. I was aiming for a more macho unicorn. Usually I make them smiling and rainbow, so I feel this one is more boyish.

By the way, I never received a PM about the previous tag. I suggest resending the PMs if there's no response.
AuntieStacey
AuntieStacey

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2013-09-30

http://www.auntiestaceysfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016 - Page 3 Empty Tag, you're it! continues.... Thor

Post by AuntieStacey Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:05 pm

Join us Smile  This is the premise of "Tag, You're It!!":

~We have two teams, A and B. Players sign up on one team, keeping a similar number of players on each team.

~Just add your name to the bottom of a team list (you don't have to ask) then repost the list with your name added.

~The person before you on the list "tags" you by typing a theme they want you to paint (and date they tag you) next to your name.

If you like, you can pick a theme you don't normally paint, to stretch our creativity.

~You have 2 days to come up with a design based on that theme, and post it on the thread.

You can paint yourself (face, arm, etc), another person, a mannequin/practice head, or any suitable medium, using face paint and supplies.

~When you are done posting your painting, tag the next person on your team with a theme you want them to paint. move your name to the bottom of your team list.

~If we don't see a design from you after 2 days, your theme goes to the next person on your team, and your name goes to the bottom of your team list.

Here are teams A and B:

Team A

jlirie - tagged with "bunny" March 21
Paolasunglow
creativefunfaces

Team B
Stay silly tagged with "Thor" on March 25th
Creabella
AuntieStacey
AuntieStacey
AuntieStacey

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:04 pm

cool idea to do a boys version, auntiestacey, nice shading and i like the purple and green combination of the mane! thanks for the reminder about the pm, that was probably my fault.

i am passing my tag on to paolasunglow, with pm notice. i have had a headache for past 3 days, so can't concentrate, read, paint, etc.
jlirie
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:07 pm

Join us Very Happy  This is the premise of "Tag, You're It!!":

Here are teams A and B:

Team A

creativefunfaces - tagged with "bunny" on March 26
jlirie
Paolasunglow

Team B
Stay silly tagged with "Thor" on March 25th
Creabella
AuntieStacey

Last edited by jlirie on Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
jlirie
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by creativefunfaces Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:58 pm

AuntieStacey, I like the idea of boying up the unicorn design. It looks nice, and like something that a boy would ask for. I always feel bad for the boys who want the more girly designs, but their parents wont allow it.
creativefunfaces
creativefunfaces

Back to top Go down

Post by staysilly Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:01 pm

Sorry auntiestacey might have forgotten to pm you, forgot how to play obviously. Won't happen again! Love the matcho unicorn! !
staysilly
staysilly

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2010-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by AuntieStacey Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:43 pm

too Staceys, confusing, but wonderful!
AuntieStacey
AuntieStacey

Back to top Go down

Post by staysilly Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:29 am

Thor
it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016 - Page 3 P1100010

It looked very different in my head!  face is horrendous, but my son recognised my efforts, so thats ok!
staysilly
staysilly

Back to top Go down

Post by staysilly Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:31 am

Join us Very Happy This is the premise of "Tag, You're It!!":

Here are teams A and B:

Team A

jlirie
Paolasunglow

Team B
AuntieStacey tagged with "geisha" on March 27th
Creabella
Staysilly
staysilly
staysilly

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:14 am

cool interpretation and nice color scheme Smile the cape looks particularly good! and i would imagine thor might make that expression.
jlirie
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by staysilly Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:19 am

Thank you jlirie!
staysilly
staysilly

Back to top Go down

Post by AuntieStacey Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:23 pm

Hey everyone,

Stay silly, I like all the movement on Thor and his hammer is spot on!

Here is my Geisha inspired design. In the interest of keeping the game going I didn't paint it on anyone. No appropriate models nearby. I'd probably add silver glitter gel swirls Venetian mask style. Looking at it now some hot pink eye shadow would be pretty, and Geisha-esque. Thanks for inspiring me to sketch!

I hope everyone had a good weekend.

Auntie Stacey
it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016 - Page 3 Geisha10
AuntieStacey
AuntieStacey

Back to top Go down

Post by AuntieStacey Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:29 pm

Here are teams A and B:

Team A

jlirie
Paolasunglow

Team B
AuntieStacey
Cerebella tagged with goofy monster on March 30
Staysilly
AuntieStacey
AuntieStacey

Back to top Go down

Post by Creabella Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:48 pm

Okay, goody monster om the way!
Will probably arrive tomorrow! So be aware and look out! Laughing
Creabella
Creabella

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2012-11-02

https://www.creabellafaceart.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by creativefunfaces Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:51 pm

staysilly, I like the action in Thor's hammer, and the placement of the whole design.
Auntie Stacey, great mask. I like the colors, and I think it is a lovely design that any young lady would like.

On another note, I am sorry that I haven't done the bunny yet. It made full circle back to me, and I have been busy. I will try to get it up tonight to avoid sending it around for a second time. =)
creativefunfaces
creativefunfaces

Back to top Go down

Post by AuntieStacey Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:06 pm

Thank you Amy and everyone for the unicorn compliments.

IMHO we should be allowed all sorts of extra days on weekends, and just do whatever works for us to play, experiment and have fun. No guilt!
AuntieStacey
AuntieStacey

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:40 pm

auntiestacey, you are good at drawing! that's a pretty mask. the blue eyes are amazing, even though they weren't part of the theme, lol.

thanks for the heads up, creabella, looking forward to your creation Smile

creativefunfaces, thanks for your note, too, although if you can't get to it, i do have the sketch of a bunny design i was going to do before the 4 day headache last week.

since we're a small crowd, i have been letting the time slide longer than 2 days Smile

Last edited by jlirie on Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
jlirie
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by AuntieStacey Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:42 pm

Full disclosure: I traced the face from a photo. Smile
AuntieStacey
AuntieStacey

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:00 am

well you still have to have artistic talent to do it justice, even if you trace it.
jlirie
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by Creabella Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:17 am

it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016 - Page 3 Image10
Here is my Goofy monster; hope you guys like it!
Creabella
Creabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Creabella Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:26 am

The teams are so small still, isn't better to play with just one team?
So, anyway I am joining team A now, Staysilly can join, if she wants, too after her turn.

Auntiestacey, what do you want? Still want to play?
You have to put your name on the bottom of the list again if you still want to stay in the game  Wink  lol!

------------

Here are teams A and B:

Team A

jlirie
Paolasunglow
Creabella

Team B

Staysilly; tagged with "Rainbow Princess" March 30th
Creabella
Creabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next