Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016

+4
AuntieStacey
Creabella
PaolaSunglow
jlirie
8 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016 - Page 6 Empty Re: it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016

Post by Talie Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:14 am

Aiai, I'm leaving for a conference abroad tomorrow and still need to pack. So won't be able to paint anymore in between.

I pass the theme on to Paolasunglow.

Join us for "Tag, You're It!!"

~Just add your name to the bottom of the list, then repost the list with your name added.

~The person before you on the list "tags" you with a theme they want you to paint (and the date). They also send you a PM (private message) to let you know.

~You have 2 days to paint a design based on that theme, and post it. You can paint yourself (face, arm, etc), another person, a practice head, or any suitable medium.

~After you post your painting, tag the next person with a theme, and PM them. Move your name to the bottom of the list.

~If you don't post a painting after 2 days, your theme goes to the next person, and your name goes to the bottom of the list. This way the game keeps moving.

Team A

Paolasunglow - tagged with "horse" 4/19
Creabell
creativefunfaces
staysilly
jlirie
AuntieStacey
Talie
Talie
Talie

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2013-11-18

Back to top Go down

it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016 - Page 6 Empty Re: it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016

Post by jlirie Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:09 am

wonderful rainbow colors, auntiestacey, love the swirly curlies, too Smile

talie, have a good trip, see you on the next round.
jlirie
jlirie

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Talie Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:34 am

Thanks!
Talie
Talie

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2013-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by PaolaSunglow Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:05 pm

Hope you don't mind if i use an old work.

i had no much time and did not want to make you wait any longer.

it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016 - Page 6 Img_9910
it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016 - Page 6 Img_1510

Last edited by PaolaSunglow on Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
PaolaSunglow
PaolaSunglow

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2012-11-16

http://www.sunglowfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PaolaSunglow Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:07 pm

~Just add your name to the bottom of the list, then repost the list with your name added.

~The person before you on the list "tags" you with a theme they want you to paint (and the date). They also send you a PM (private message) to let you know.

~You have 2 days to paint a design based on that theme, and post it. You can paint yourself (face, arm, etc), another person, a practice head, or any suitable medium.

~After you post your painting, tag the next person with a theme, and PM them. Move your name to the bottom of the list.

~If you don't post a painting after 2 days, your theme goes to the next person, and your name goes to the bottom of the list. This way the game keeps moving.

Team A

Creabella- tagged with "Jurassi World" 4/21
creativefunfaces
staysilly
jlirie
AuntieStacey
Talie
Paolasunglow

Last edited by PaolaSunglow on Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
PaolaSunglow
PaolaSunglow

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:19 am

a two-fer! my favorite horse is the bottom one, because it looks like watercolors and i love the bright colors.

p.s. want to change the date on creabella's tag so she doesn't think she has to stay up all night to do her tag on time? Razz
jlirie
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by staysilly Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:19 am

really pretty horses, love them both! I completely agree with Jlirie about the water colour feel, and I love the rose in the top one! so beautiful.
staysilly
staysilly

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2010-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by PaolaSunglow Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:37 am

Ups!! Date?!? Sorry Ella!!
Thank you!!!
Had already posted first one when i realized it was a unicorn!!!! Ahhh!!
😬
PaolaSunglow
PaolaSunglow

Back to top Go down

Post by Creabella Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:30 am

I am truly sorry, but i'm gonna have to pass one round because I don't have the time now.

-----------------

Team A

Creativefunfaces - tagged with "Jurassic World" 4/24
staysilly
jlirie
AuntieStacey
Talie
Paolasunglow
Creabella
Creabella
Creabella

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2012-11-02

https://www.creabellafaceart.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by creativefunfaces Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:14 pm

Okay here is my very quick idea for Jurassic World. I think if I had more time and a face to paint it on, it would have looked good. But at least I have the concept here. I am going to have to drop out for a little while. I will stop back in and say hi though! =)
it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016 - Page 6 Img_0310
creativefunfaces
creativefunfaces

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2012-01-24

http://creativefunfaces.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by creativefunfaces Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:20 pm

Team A

staysilly -tagged with "sunset" 4/27
jlirie
AuntieStacey
Talie
Paolasunglow
Creabella
creativefunfaces
creativefunfaces

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2012-01-24

http://creativefunfaces.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PaolaSunglow Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:22 pm

Loove it Amy!!
Great job!!
PaolaSunglow
PaolaSunglow

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:32 pm

awesome raptor head! nice layout. i like the eyes, too.

hope to see you again soon.
jlirie
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by staysilly Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:53 am

I'm dying to be able to do eyes like that, mine never come out evil enough, good job!
staysilly
staysilly

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2010-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkimaru Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:23 am

Team A

staysilly -tagged with "sunset" 4/27
jlirie
AuntieStacey
Talie
Paolasunglow
Creabella
Orkimaru
Orkimaru
Orkimaru

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2015-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:55 pm

welcome to tag, orkimaru. looking forward to seeing your work Smile
jlirie
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie Sun May 01, 2016 8:51 pm

if staysilly can't get to it, i will post something for "sunset" tomorrow am and move the game on Smile

see new thread for Tag May-June 2016.

an eye design "sunset" (used my arm, as my practice face had another design i'm working on)

it's back..Tag, You're It!! Mar-Apr 2016 - Page 6 Img_2026
jlirie
jlirie

Back to top Go down

Post by PaolaSunglow Mon May 02, 2016 7:18 pm

I like how the moon meets the sun! Love the colors!
PaolaSunglow
PaolaSunglow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6