Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Printable face charts for practice and design sketches?

2 posters

Go down

Printable face charts for practice and design sketches? Empty Printable face charts for practice and design sketches?

Post by Hoodat Whatzit Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:14 pm

I have a practice head and a practice mat which I use to dink around but clean up is time consuming in between designs. I was watching a video this morning and the woman was practicing strokes on what looked like a slick white particle board of some kind (kind of like a piece of shower wall or something similar) which I thought was a brilliant idea for practicing line work and tear drops because it wipes off super fast and perfectly clean. Then she whipped out a laminated black and white photo of a woman's face (a 3/4 profile) to demonstrate a quick eye design.

Do any of you use face charts for practice or to work out designs? I've been googling around and found a few that I will probably print out and have laminated but haven't found any good 3/4 profile images. If any of you have a favorite image that you use, I would love a link!

I prefer to practice on real live models but since I don't have kiddos of my own, I don't always have a model available. My own arm gets a workout during most practice sessions but again, clean up in-between is not the most fun and sometimes I just want to practice a lot without having to stop every ten or fifteen minutes to go wash up myself or my practice head.

Hoo

Hoodat Whatzit

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2014-05-10

Back to top Go down

Printable face charts for practice and design sketches? Empty ::sigh:: Found an old thread :)

Post by Hoodat Whatzit Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:51 pm

So... I swear I searched the forum before I posted but I didn't have the right key word combination it seems. I actually found a link to a thread that answered my question from a google search. Smile

Here: http://www.facepaintforum.com/t5597-looking-for-the-printable-blank-faces

Hoodat Whatzit

Back to top Go down

Printable face charts for practice and design sketches? Empty Re: Printable face charts for practice and design sketches?

Post by jlirie Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:59 pm

thanks for bringing it back up Smile
jlirie
jlirie

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Printable face charts for practice and design sketches? Empty Re: Printable face charts for practice and design sketches?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:55 pm

I have several different charts you can print on my website

http://www.shannonfennell.com/resources.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoodat Whatzit Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:55 am

Shannon Fennell wrote:I have several different charts you can print on my website

http://www.shannonfennell.com/resources.html

Yes, thanks! i visited your resource page. Very helpful!

Hoo

Hoodat Whatzit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down