Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TAG YOU ARE IT march/april 2014

+19
PixiePaintrix
Forest-Fairy
l!zzie
Mellygee911
DeannaB
Joshi
newbie:)
fesspenter
PaolaSunglow
Krissiemarie
rthling
staysilly
sammy6635
a_better_man_now
ReRe
Russet
Sneezle
albatros12
Creabella
23 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

TAG YOU ARE IT  march/april 2014 - Page 3 Empty Re: TAG YOU ARE IT march/april 2014

Post by Joshi Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:27 pm

No rush Russet! I am always this excited and hyper when it is my turn. ... be it a tag or a gig.   Embarassed
Joshi
Joshi

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2013-09-19

http://www.HennafyMe.com

Back to top Go down

TAG YOU ARE IT  march/april 2014 - Page 3 Empty Re: TAG YOU ARE IT march/april 2014

Post by DeannaB Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:17 am

This is the premise of "Tag, You're It:" The person before you on the list sends you a PM telling you what they want you to paint...and you have two days to come up with it and post it.

We have two teams.
~ When you are done your painting, tag the next person in your team
~IF you want to play, just add your name to the bottom to one of the teams list (you don't have to ask to join) then repost the list with your name added.
~When you are tagged, you have 2 days to complete your design...if we don't hear from you, it goes to the next person on the list. (Your turn is forfeited and if you want to try again, you need to put your name on the bottom of one of the lists)
~When you complete your tag, remove your name from the list, PM the next person on the list with their assignment; you should also put the info in the thread so others know who's been tagged and what they are to paint.)

Please post your name as it appears under your avatar...if you shorten it, especially if you are new, by the time we get to your name we may not be able to find you on the memberlist if it is not EXACT!

So here are teams A and B:

Team A

Sneezle tagged with "leprechaun" 3/11
rthling
Albatros12
Staysilly
KrissieMarie
PaolaSunglow
- newbie:)

Team B :

Russet tagged with Anime Animal 3/11
Joshi
Creabella
a_better_man_now
sammy6635
ReRe
fesspenter
DeannaB
DeannaB
DeannaB

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2011-03-03

http://www.darlingdesigns-fp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneezle Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:41 pm

I finished my tag tonight but have no time to post it. I will post it tomorrow morning Wink But in the meanwhile i will keep this game rolling and Tag Rthling with "Fairytale creature".

This is the premise of "Tag, You're It:" The person before you on the list sends you a PM telling you what they want you to paint...and you have two days to come up with it and post it.

We have two teams.
~IF you want to play, just add your name to the bottom to one of the teams list (you don't have to ask to join) then repost the list with your name added.
~When you are tagged, you have 2 days to complete your design...if we don't hear from you, it goes to the next person on the list. (Your turn is forfeited and if you want to try again, you need to put your name on the bottom of one of the lists)
~When you complete your tag, remove your name from the list, PM the next person on the list with their assignment; you should also put the info in the thread so others know who's been tagged and what they are to paint.)

Please post your name as it appears under your avatar...if you shorten it, especially if you are new, by the time we get to your name we may not be able to find you on the memberlist if it is not EXACT!

Team A

rthling tagged with "Fairytale creature" 3/13
Albatros12
Staysilly
KrissieMarie
PaolaSunglow
Sneezle

Team B :

Russet tagged with Anime Animal 3/11
Joshi
Creabella
a_better_man_now
sammy6635
ReRe
fesspenter
DeannaB

Sneezle
Sneezle

Number of posts : 886
Registration date : 2013-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Mellygee911 Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:02 pm

post it! Post it! Sneezle, I'm so excited to see what you painted!
Mellygee911
Mellygee911

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2014-02-12

http://Www.busybeesparties.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Russet Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:54 pm

TAG YOU ARE IT  march/april 2014 - Page 3 <a href=TAG YOU ARE IT  march/april 2014 - Page 3 Win_2010" />

it is a cabbit! I hate carrots and saw this reeses carrot yesterday at the store which gave me the idea. I had a good pretty for the forehead jewel and decided to work on my brush work, this was all done with black and white and a couple flat brushes. I tried to play with a bit of shading, but you can't even tell the nose is darker than the rest of the grey. I am gonna keep trying to get this down, but my 2 days are up so I wanted to get something up. I will post it in show and tell once I get it perfected or if I figure out a cabbit mask! tried fixing it by adding eyes, just became a teary mix, ug thank goodness for snazaroom or I would be blind for awhile got way to much paint in my eyes.
Russet
Russet

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2013-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneezle Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:14 am

Russet that bunny is very funny, creative idea with the carrot!

Sneezle
Sneezle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneezle Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:29 am

And here's my leprechaun design...

TAG YOU ARE IT  march/april 2014 - Page 3 DSCN0271b_zps908e07f3

And a close-up...

TAG YOU ARE IT  march/april 2014 - Page 3 DSCN0277b_zps9d287bc9
Sneezle
Sneezle

Back to top Go down

Post by ReRe Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:19 am

Sneezle...where do you come up with the awesome nose design characters! Love your bunny and this little guy. Great jobm
ReRe
ReRe

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2013-10-28

http://jazzndazzle.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Creabella Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:26 am

Sneezle, you are a true artist! Amazing, girl! Awesome job!
Creabella
Creabella

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2012-11-02

https://www.creabellafaceart.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneezle Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:58 am

Thanks. Very Happy Really enjoyed painting it Very Happy
Sneezle
Sneezle

Back to top Go down

Post by PaolaSunglow Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:54 am

Marielle amazing work!!! And perfect placement!!! It must move his arms when you move your face!!! Love it!!!.
Russet that sure is an uncoventional bunny!!! Great thinking on the carrot!!
I used to hate bunnies too!! And hello kitties. I looked for something mine that i enjoy. Very Happy
PaolaSunglow
PaolaSunglow

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2012-11-16

http://www.sunglowfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissiemarie Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:26 am

all i can think about is, "He's after me lucky charms" so cute
Krissiemarie
Krissiemarie

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2011-07-21

https://www.facebook.com/facepaintingbykristina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneezle Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:20 pm

Very Happy thanks. Wink
Sneezle
Sneezle

Back to top Go down

Post by Russet Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:41 am

it is a cabbit, without ears and shading it is a bit lost, but it is an anime character from Tenchi Muyo. it is a cat rabbit mix that turns into a ship, hence the jewel in the forehead. it was either cabbit which would let me work on my color blending, or Merle who is a cat girl from a different favorite anime, and that would probably be even more lost without ears seeing as all that is on her face is six little triangle stripes and a little brown going to her eyes from the ears.
Russet
Russet

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2013-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshi Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:50 pm

Ok. ..I am trying to convince myself that this fits my tag 'geometric'... Wink 
Since we are so close to St.  Patrick's day. .
TAG YOU ARE IT  march/april 2014 - Page 3 Cymera16
Joshi
Joshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshi Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:23 pm

We have two teams.

Team A

rthling tagged with "Fairytale creature" 3/13
Albatros12
Staysilly
KrissieMarie
PaolaSunglow
Sneezle

Team B :

Creabella - tagged with Tomato 3/15
a_better_man_now
sammy6635
ReRe
fesspenter
DeannaB
Russet
Joshi
Joshi
Joshi

Back to top Go down

Post by rthling Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:39 pm

I was tagged with Fairy Tale creature.
My husband had never heard of this fairy tale, so I wondered if anyone would be able to figure it out. To that end, I'm not going to say what it is, just let y'all guess.

We have two teams.

Team A

Albatros12 tagged with "daffodils" 3/15
Staysilly
KrissieMarie
PaolaSunglow
Sneezle

Team B :

a_better_man_now
sammy6635
ReRe
fesspenter
DeannaB
Russet
Joshi

I'm stepping out if this for now, because I've got a lot going on right now. I'll be back another time...
rthling
rthling

Number of posts : 1830
Registration date : 2010-10-05

http://www.fancyfacesbydiane.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ReRe Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:51 pm

Great Billy Goats Gruff!!! We will miss you. Take care and we will see you soon.
ReRe
ReRe

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2013-10-28

http://jazzndazzle.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneezle Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:23 pm

Joshi awesome design. Your linework is definetely very straight. Great job. Great idea to combine it with st. Patrick's day. Love the pearls.

rthling i love your goats. Awesome. I don't know Billy Goats Gruff. I thought of the wolfe and the 7 goats, that's the only fairytale with goats i know. Wink
Gonna miss you Diane! Good luck with everything.

Sneezle
Sneezle

Back to top Go down

Post by PaolaSunglow Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:39 am

Joshi love your lines!!! Wow!!
Diane love your goats!!! I never heard of this tale either!
Awesome designs!!!!
PaolaSunglow
PaolaSunglow

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2012-11-16

http://www.sunglowfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by l!zzie Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:52 am

Carnaval is over, so I'm hopping on the train again!

We have two teams.

Team A

Albatros12 tagged with "daffodils" 3/15
Staysilly
KrissieMarie
PaolaSunglow
Sneezle
l!zzie

Team B :

a_better_man_now
sammy6635
ReRe
fesspenter
DeannaB
Russet
Joshi
l!zzie
l!zzie

Number of posts : 2256
Registration date : 2011-09-28

http://www.detiskwant.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by albatros12 Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:23 pm

I hope I translated "daffodils" right, because I've never heard the word. That came out:

TAG YOU ARE IT  march/april 2014 - Page 3 Narzis10

TAG YOU ARE IT  march/april 2014 - Page 3 Narzis11
albatros12
albatros12

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2013-09-09

http://www.schmink-spass.at/

Back to top Go down

Post by albatros12 Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:28 pm

We have two teams.

Team A

Staysilly tagged with "chess" 3/16
KrissieMarie
PaolaSunglow
Sneezle
l!zzie
Albatros12

Team B :

a_better_man_now
sammy6635
ReRe
fesspenter
DeannaB
Russet
Joshi
albatros12
albatros12

Back to top Go down

Post by albatros12 Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:45 pm

Lots of stunning work here!
Joshi, which practice head do you use? I could even try one, but it was very difficult to paint on it, and also to clean. Yours always looks so clean! And the lines are so clear and fine. This looks to me as if that is a good practice head.
albatros12
albatros12

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshi Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:22 pm

Thanks Albatros!
I got the practise head... used....from a sell/buy FB group.  It was a head for practicing hair cuts.
I usually clean the practice head with soap and water.... and Nail paint remover for tougher stains.
Joshi
Joshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next