Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North East Ohio Face Painters March Jam ~ 3 March 2010!

Go down

North East Ohio Face Painters March Jam ~ 3 March 2010! Empty North East Ohio Face Painters March Jam ~ 3 March 2010!

Post by Lady Jayde Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:43 pm

Hi Guys!
I just wanted to once again extend an jam session invitation to all face painters in the N.E. Ohio area (and of course, the surrounding areas).

March's meeting will be held:

March 3rd, 2010 (5:30p-8pm)

Hoggy's Barn & Grill
5975 Canal Road
Valley View, OH 44125

On the agenda for the evening:

Show me yours...I'll show you mine:

Bring your FULL, ready to paint set up (no banners or tables, but if you have a particular chair you want to lug around...feel free). We'll be assembling our individual set ups and then taking a tour of each one to see how other face painters 'do their thing'. This will be a wonderful opportunity to learn tricks and tips as well as to share them. After that...

We'll be playing Paint'in Mama and/or Paintionary (time permitting).

Just a heads up, Wednesday's are Kids Eat Free nights at Hoggy's and the GM has already approved subtle solicitation of the canvases that will be eating outside the party room, so come ready to paint up a storm. This will be a great advertising opportunity as well as what I plan to be an awesome night of painting!

If you plan to attend, please let me know so that I can let the restaurant know how many tables to set up in the party room...each painter will be given a table to set up on. There are currently 20 tables, but I've been assured that more can be put up there if we need them!

I hope to see you all there!

PM/Email me off if you need more info!
Lady Jayde
Lady Jayde

Number of posts : 1844
Registration date : 2009-08-10

http://www.imaginastic-facepainting.com

Back to top Go down