Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TAG YOU ARE IT march/april 2014

+19
PixiePaintrix
Forest-Fairy
l!zzie
Mellygee911
DeannaB
Joshi
newbie:)
fesspenter
PaolaSunglow
Krissiemarie
rthling
staysilly
sammy6635
a_better_man_now
ReRe
Russet
Sneezle
albatros12
Creabella
23 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

TAG YOU ARE IT  march/april 2014 - Page 2 Empty Re: TAG YOU ARE IT march/april 2014

Post by rthling Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:00 am

Awesome stuff, folks.
Albatros, Thank you for doing that tag justice. I just wasn't feeling it. I'm going outside today to see if I can find some inspiration on this lovely spring day. Winter doldrums have definitely bitten my tail. I need a shot of vitamin D, straight from the sun.
I'm thinking of taking my paints and looking for a busy park, and bringing along some permission slips and a camera. I'll let you know if my kids let me spend the only pretty day of spring break my way.
rthling
rthling

Number of posts : 1830
Registration date : 2010-10-05

http://www.fancyfacesbydiane.com

Back to top Go down

TAG YOU ARE IT  march/april 2014 - Page 2 Empty Re: TAG YOU ARE IT march/april 2014

Post by Krissiemarie Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:18 am

you guys are amazing. I might re join soon, my spring cleaning is almost done.
Krissiemarie
Krissiemarie

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2011-07-21

https://www.facebook.com/facepaintingbykristina

Back to top Go down

Post by staysilly Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:58 am

TAG YOU ARE IT  march/april 2014 - Page 2 <a href=TAG YOU ARE IT  march/april 2014 - Page 2 P1080010" />
staysilly
staysilly

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2010-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by staysilly Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:02 pm

This is the premise of "Tag, You're It:" The person before you on the list sends you a PM telling you what they want you to paint...and you have two days to come up with it and post it.

We have two teams.
~ When you are done your painting, tag the next person in your team
~IF you want to play, just add your name to the bottom to one of the teams list (you don't have to ask to join) then repost the list with your name added.
~When you are tagged, you have 2 days to complete your design...if we don't hear from you, it goes to the next person on the list. (Your turn is forfeited and if you want to try again, you need to put your name on the bottom of one of the lists)
~When you complete your tag, remove your name from the list, PM the next person on the list with their assignment; you should also put the info in the thread so others know who's been tagged and what they are to paint.)

Please post your name as it appears under your avatar...if you shorten it, especially if you are new, by the time we get to your name we may not be able to find you on the memberlist if it is not EXACT!

So here are teams A and B:

Team A

PaolaSunglow tagged with "Pepsi" 3/10
Sneezle
rthling
Albatros12
Staysilly

Team B :

ReRe tagged with "Coca cola" 03/09
Russet
Joshi
Creabella
a_better_man_now
sammy6635
staysilly
staysilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissiemarie Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:12 pm

This is the premise of "Tag, You're It:" The person before you on the list sends you a PM telling you what they want you to paint...and you have two days to come up with it and post it.

We have two teams.
~IF you want to play, just add your name to the bottom to one of the teams list (you don't have to ask to join) then repost the list with your name added.
~When you are tagged, you have 2 days to complete your design...if we don't hear from you, it goes to the next person on the list. (Your turn is forfeited and if you want to try again, you need to put your name on the bottom of one of the lists)
~When you complete your tag, remove your name from the list, PM the next person on the list with their assignment; you should also put the info in the thread so others know who's been tagged and what they are to paint.)

Please post your name as it appears under your avatar...if you shorten it, especially if you are new, by the time we get to your name we may not be able to find you on the memberlist if it is not EXACT!

Team A

Sneezle
rthling
Albatros12
Staysilly
KrissieMarie

Team B :

ReRe tagged with "Coca cola" 03/09
Russet
Joshi
Creabella
a_better_man_now
sammy6635
Krissiemarie
Krissiemarie

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2011-07-21

https://www.facebook.com/facepaintingbykristina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneezle Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:00 pm

Great to have you back Krissiemarie!

staysilly Lovely colourfull design.
Sneezle
Sneezle

Number of posts : 886
Registration date : 2013-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy6635 Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:04 pm

Looks like we got a cola war!
sammy6635
sammy6635

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2013-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneezle Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:14 am

Ha, ha, looks like it Very Happy So curious what is going to be created???
Sneezle
Sneezle

Back to top Go down

Post by ReRe Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:27 am

Here's my Coca-Cola tag.  Not thrilled with my design, but I didn't want to pass this on to Russet with all that she is going thru.  BTW...I'm a Pepsi person, so maybe that had something to do with
it:)

TAG YOU ARE IT  march/april 2014 - Page 2 A3804028-d054-4f3d-a516-ba05a56e5e07

Last edited by ReRe on Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:49 am; edited 2 times in total
ReRe
ReRe

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2013-10-28

http://jazzndazzle.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ReRe Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:34 am

We have two teams.

Team A

Sneezle
rthling
Albatros12
Staysilly
KrissieMarie

Team B :

Russet tagged with Anime Animal 3/11
Joshi
Creabella
a_better_man_now
sammy6635
ReRe
ReRe
ReRe

Back to top Go down

Post by ReRe Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:39 am

Love your new Avatar Marielle!
ReRe
ReRe

Back to top Go down

Post by Russet Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:45 am

I am a she Very Happy This will be awesome, I won't be able to get it today as I am getting myself a car! yay self transportation is a good thing! I will spend today figuring out what to paint and maybe finagle a friend to let me paint them!
Russet
Russet

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2013-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ReRe Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:50 am

Oopsie! All fixed. Smile
ReRe
ReRe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneezle Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:57 am

Lovely Coke design ReRe. Great job on the letters you painted. Thanks for your compliment about my avatar, it's my first entry for the Easter Mask competition. Very Happy Thinking about a second already. Wink
Sneezle
Sneezle

Back to top Go down

Post by PaolaSunglow Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:52 pm

Hope i won't get in trouble for using a trademark. i did not think about it when painting. here it is:
TAG YOU ARE IT  march/april 2014 - Page 2 IMG_1397_zps8ba4d50e
TAG YOU ARE IT  march/april 2014 - Page 2 IMG_1408_zps0dc7a83b
PaolaSunglow
PaolaSunglow

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2012-11-16

http://www.sunglowfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PaolaSunglow Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:56 pm

We have two teams.

Team A

Sneezle tagged with "leprechaun" 3/11
rthling
Albatros12
Staysilly
KrissieMarie
PaolaSunglow

Team B :

Russet  tagged with Anime Animal 3/11
Joshi
Creabella
a_better_man_now
sammy6635
ReRe
.[/quote]
PaolaSunglow
PaolaSunglow

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy6635 Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:34 pm

Oh the sodas are both great!
sammy6635
sammy6635

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2013-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by staysilly Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:51 am

Both cola's are amazing!!!!!
staysilly
staysilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneezle Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:03 am

Awesome Pepsi design Paola!!! Love the Crystals and the signs around your eye! Very Happy Thanks for my tag, Gonna work on it!
Sneezle
Sneezle

Back to top Go down

Post by PaolaSunglow Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:37 am

Thank you!! Very Happy

Rere i thought yours was beautiful and not common!
Wow great work here!!
From the Pop, spring, lord of the ring!! You are so inspiring!
PaolaSunglow
PaolaSunglow

Back to top Go down

Post by fesspenter Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:49 am

We have two teams.

Team A

rthling
Albatros12
Staysilly
KrissieMarie
PaolaSunglow

Team B :

Russet tagged with Anime Animal 3/11
Joshi
Creabella
a_better_man_now
sammy6635
ReRe
fesspenter
fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneezle Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:06 pm

Great you're gonna join Fesspenter! Enjoy!!!
Sneezle
Sneezle

Back to top Go down

Post by newbie:) Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:52 pm

fesspenter wrote:This is the premise of "Tag, You're It:" The person before you on the list sends you a PM telling you what they want you to paint...and you have two days to come up with it and post it.

We have two teams.

Team A

rthling
Albatros12
Staysilly
KrissieMarie
PaolaSunglow
- newbie:)

Team B :

Russet  tagged with Anime Animal 3/11
Joshi
Creabella
a_better_man_now
sammy6635
ReRe
fesspenter

newbie:)

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2012-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshi Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:53 pm

Awesomely creative work everybody! !!  cheers 
Can't wait for my tag. ... bounce 
Joshi
Joshi

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2013-09-19

http://www.HennafyMe.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Russet Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:14 pm

I know what I am doing, it is either gonna be late tonight or early tomorrow. I don't have the freedom to paint at the moment!
Russet
Russet

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2013-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next