Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to entertaining/face painting.. Glitter Tattoos?

3 posters

Go down

New to entertaining/face painting.. Glitter Tattoos? Empty New to entertaining/face painting.. Glitter Tattoos?

Post by fabulousfaceskellie Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:14 pm

Hello All Smile

I am fairly new to face painting.. but i am really enjoying it so far!! However it seems to me that these days a face painter kinda has to provide glitter tattoos as well as face painting.
Can anyone suggest a beginner kit? I am a bit overwhelmed by the choices..

Thanks!!! Kellie flower

fabulousfaceskellie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

New to entertaining/face painting.. Glitter Tattoos? Empty Re: New to entertaining/face painting.. Glitter Tattoos?

Post by Perry Noia Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:26 pm

You don't have to, I only recently started doing them for festivals, haven't done them at any parties yet.
Perry Noia
Perry Noia

Number of posts : 3523
Registration date : 2008-12-12

http://www.perrynoia.ca

Back to top Go down

New to entertaining/face painting.. Glitter Tattoos? Empty Where to get a starter kit

Post by Y-Von Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:20 pm

Hey, I'm new too! Congrats! I'd suggest Glimmer Body Art. They have great tattoo kits! I'm also a fan of Faketoos, thanks to our forum friends! Good luck.
Y-Von

Y-Von

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-10-04

http://glitterinthecity@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

New to entertaining/face painting.. Glitter Tattoos? Empty Re: New to entertaining/face painting.. Glitter Tattoos?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down