Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show and Tell #1 a Newbie "free for all"

+24
Doe
Creabella
JennyNixe
BurningBright
whiskerly
MissHeidi
Mandi from Tazzie
kingsmeadmama
Appren
FacesBySarah
shadowdrawing
Lacey's Faces
dartiegirl
Painted Expressions
l!zzie
Facepainting by Tina
ladysinaz
facesbybelle
LeilaniMassage
daphne78
Kammy
amylady222
AngelBare
Valerie A
28 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Show and Tell #1   a Newbie "free for all" - Page 14 Empty Re: Show and Tell #1 a Newbie "free for all"

Post by Valerie A Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:21 pm

Thank you, Paola!
Another of the arm painting requests I got. I can't find who inspired me with this, but thank you!
Show and Tell #1   a Newbie "free for all" - Page 14 EZjlRl
Valerie A
Valerie A

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2012-07-18

Back to top Go down

Show and Tell #1   a Newbie "free for all" - Page 14 Empty Re: Show and Tell #1 a Newbie "free for all"

Post by PaolaSunglow Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:57 pm

Ohhhhh is so cute!!!!
PaolaSunglow
PaolaSunglow

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2012-11-16

http://www.sunglowfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FacesBySarah Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:28 pm

Hi Girls! I have been gone for like forever! (or you know 4 or 5 days Wink ). I LOVE that dragon arm one Val, and seriously I don't see a bulge, but I smiled at your "must have eaten someone" line, just keep that in your back pocket if anyone does ever say anything about it.

And I am thinking that I have to get myself one of those Inspiration and Friends books!! Kammy the faces you do from there always look amazing!! And I totally agree with you about the fast ending days, being from the Frozen North myself we get the sun at about 8am and loose it by 4:30 and its only NOVEMBER!! I am a good Canadian girl though and live for the winter months, okay rambling now but just wanted to say that all of the designs are so great.
FacesBySarah
FacesBySarah

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie A Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:30 pm

Glad you're back Sarah! even it is is only 4 or 5 days lol!
Thanks for complement and Yes...I WILL have to remember that for misshapen creatures I paint in the future...they just ate someone! Wink
I've been to Niagara Falls (Canadian side Smile ) a couple of times...that's a pretty area you have up that way!

Thanks again, Paola!

I hope to finally get my Wuppie, in honor of Lizzie, posted tomorrow...
Oh, and I think I will start the new Show & Tell thread then. Same format (whatever we want to paint) it's just that this one is sooo long...
Valerie A
Valerie A

Back to top Go down

Post by dartiegirl Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:36 pm

Hi everyone, long time no post from me! The lovely Valerie noticed I was missing in action. I have just sold our house so all my gear is packed and I've been so busy getting ready to move next week. I'll be back on the forum more once I'm settled in the new place. I have had a few gigs lately that I have enjoyed but had to knock 2 jobs back this week due to the move.
It is summer here in Adelaide and hot hot hot, how are you Northern hemispherers coping in the cold?
Kammy your violet delight is totally gorgeous! I love it.
dartiegirl
dartiegirl

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2012-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by l!zzie Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:03 am

Valerie A wrote:I hope to finally get my Wuppie, in honor of Lizzie, posted tomorrow...

cheers
l!zzie
l!zzie

Number of posts : 2256
Registration date : 2011-09-28

http://www.detiskwant.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by PaolaSunglow Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:39 am

Lizzie i cannot remember in which part of the forum i have seen your Wuppie but i must say they are incredible!!! I love them all!!
You have given them a life!!! Wow great job!!! cheers
sunny
Valerie, you are doing so well with your practise! flower I wish i had more kids or anybody willing to be painted.
Kimmi i saw your entry in the tag!! Great job there!!
Was it scary waiting to see what they ask you to do? affraid
PaolaSunglow
PaolaSunglow

Back to top Go down

Post by daphne78 Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:26 am

Show and Tell #1   a Newbie "free for all" - Page 14 Dsc_1538

forgot to make phoo's of the painting during painting.
So now I'll post it here Very Happy
(and I like it, but it's not the best of what I had in my mind)
daphne78
daphne78

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-08-22

http://daphneschminkt.webklik.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by PaolaSunglow Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:35 am

I love it. Is unbelievable to see all the creativity in this forum!!
Really inspiring to get out of the box!
Thank you for sharing
PaolaSunglow
PaolaSunglow

Back to top Go down

Post by l!zzie Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:12 pm

PaolaSunglow wrote:Lizzie i cannot remember in which part of the forum i have seen your Wuppie but i must say they are incredible!!! I love them all!!
You have given them a life!!! Wow great job!!! cheers
sunny

You can see them all on my facepaint Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kwant/174190732681042?ref=hl
l!zzie
l!zzie

Number of posts : 2256
Registration date : 2011-09-28

http://www.detiskwant.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by PaolaSunglow Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:03 pm

Lizzie your painting are wonderful!! thank you so much for sharing! The Wuppies are unbelievable!! if you had a book i would buy it!!
They are funny and entertaining i watch all the pictures. I cannot even pick a favorite one!!
So much creativity and great colors.
sunny

PaolaSunglow
PaolaSunglow

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie A Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:06 pm

Yay! Dartiegirl!! Glad to see you back for at least a moment. I could use some of your heat about now. Wink Actually, it's not too bad here in Oregon yet. Usually we have a freeze by now, but it hasn't. I'm from the Mojave Desert in Southern California...summers there it was not unusual to have 105-115 F and 120 wasn't unheard of silent So I'm glad to have the cooler weather here in Oregon. Cute little wuppie avatar!! Get back to us as soon as you are all settled in!

Daphne, that is so cute! Love the little flakes of snow coming down on the snow man. You are very creative and I am amazed at the detail you can do in your designs!! (like the one you did on your eyelid awhile back!)

I'm officially starting the new Show and Tell (#2) so pop on over there sometime everyone.
Valerie A
Valerie A

Back to top Go down

Post by daphne78 Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:08 pm

I think I found my specialty... Very Happy (I like the eye designs so much!)
see you in the other topic
daphne78
daphne78

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-08-22

http://daphneschminkt.webklik.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie A Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:09 pm

Daphne, I think you are right, you've found your speciality!
I guess it takes trying all sorts of designs and hopefully something really clicks...
I'm still hoping anyway lol!
Valerie A
Valerie A

Back to top Go down

Post by PaolaSunglow Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:19 am

That is true Valerie!
Sounds like what Margi Kanter said on Faba about her nose art and Lizzie wuppies (sorry Lizzie i just can't get over how amazing and detailed they are).
Daphne u must pursue it, and see where it takes you.
I loved the stars falling on the snow man what a clever idea!!
cheers
I enjoy all of you and thanks for sharing!! I had no time so sorry i cannot bring in anything yet. I will though soon!
PaolaSunglow
PaolaSunglow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14