Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I guess I'm going to have to learn how to roll a cone

2 posters

Go down

I guess I'm going to have to learn how to roll a cone Empty I guess I'm going to have to learn how to roll a cone

Post by billiebcc Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:11 pm

I've been using the bottles but I can tell after doing a henna job and then doing my "day" job and doing a lot of typing I'm in a serious pain. SO I'm going to have to learn how to handle and roll a cone.

I tried it before but I must have had too much mylar because I had a mess. Henna was everywhere.

I just got done henna-ing (not sure that is a verb) my daughter for back to school and I can already tell that I am sooooo glad that I have tomorrow.

I work as a claim processor or I adjudicate claims as a day job and just this little bit of typing is killing my wrists.

Of course I did two b-day parties today as well. Rolling Eyes Totally not cool kids.

Anyway.....I need to watch you tube....tomorrow...... tomorrow there's always tomorrow.....
LOL
billiebcc
billiebcc

Number of posts : 506
Registration date : 2011-11-05

http://www.angelwingsbodyart.com

Back to top Go down

I guess I'm going to have to learn how to roll a cone Empty Re: I guess I'm going to have to learn how to roll a cone

Post by barbb919 Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:13 pm

I agree angela...when you type all day, or do data entry all day. as I have done since 1981, then you try to use the bottles,,,the wrist hurt really bad....they have elastic wrist bands for crafters at hobby lobby,,, I don't know if you have seen them they look like gloves with the fingers cut out...they work pretty good when my wrist and fingers give me trouble...
barbb919
barbb919

Number of posts : 2109
Registration date : 2010-03-23

http://tappysfacepainting.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

I guess I'm going to have to learn how to roll a cone Empty Re: I guess I'm going to have to learn how to roll a cone

Post by billiebcc Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:30 pm

Well I did. I rolled my *own* henna cone, and henna'd my daughter for her first day of school, she's only 11. We had MAJOR drama last night. Up until wee hours of the night. My new teacher will HATE me... My BFF isn't in my homeroom....UGH! up 5 hours past bedtime...MOM was fit to be tied. I thought for sure the kids in her school would pick on her for her henna. (We go to an itty bitty school district) but they didn't so all was good. I did learn one thing though. My dtr is much more hot blooded than me....don't tape her palms. They are all blurry. LOL But she doesn't care she is fine with them and her skin takes to henna sooo quickly it's awesome. mine not so much.
billiebcc
billiebcc

Number of posts : 506
Registration date : 2011-11-05

http://www.angelwingsbodyart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down