Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suzy's Sparkles Cosmetic Body Gel

+39
Kaci Anne
Stacia
Kris5115
katerra77
PerfectlyPaintedFaces
skjfunny
zeebee
elantaura
artyfacesbyluz
mhr2133
vegas mom
anniel
fesspenter
Luvs to paint
Denise Cold
Col
MelodyFPL
BumbleBee
pjhamel
tamarielpaints
freedspirit
cattsy
Kristal
Caswell Designs FP
Metina
Perry Noia
michellesfantasyfaces
Mika's Creations2
Coral3
squiggle
lorrinwagner
rthling
SuzySparkles
martha
barbb919
Mandi from Tazzie
Miss Ronnie
KaraMundy
Psalmbook
43 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Suzy's Sparkles Cosmetic Body Gel - Page 7 Empty Re: Suzy's Sparkles Cosmetic Body Gel

Post by zeebee Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:11 am

rtling, thanks that was cool to see you using them in action! I think I will try that for fireworks this year. Ok so I think the trick is just to get a very fine line. I will work on that.
zeebee
zeebee

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Suzy's Sparkles Cosmetic Body Gel - Page 7 Empty Re: Suzy's Sparkles Cosmetic Body Gel

Post by martha Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:14 am

Just ordered the Platinum from Metina (thanks for the sale!) and am looking forward to receiving it next week when she starts shipping after returning from vacation. bounce Anticipation is awesome! bounce
martha
martha

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by rthling Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:16 am

You are going to love that platinum. It is my favorite!
rthling
rthling

Number of posts : 1830
Registration date : 2010-10-05

http://www.fancyfacesbydiane.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SuzySparkles Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:52 pm

Suzy's Sparkles Cosmetic Body Gel - Page 7 Img_2619
SuzySparkles
SuzySparkles

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaci Anne Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:59 am

It would be so amazing if someone could post pictures of ALL the colors side by side, or in rows grouped by the sets...I was so close to ordering some but I wanted ALL and can't afford that right now. I REALLY WISH there was a create your own set of 5, or even a buy 3 discount or something. Sounds like it is pretty unanimous that Platinum and Fuschia are at the top of the list for colors. One of these days I will try them out. Although I have a couple other brands I never use on jobs for some reason, I guess I am afraid of globbing up and wrecking a design, or if things are lined up I don't have time for extras....but I like the idea about simplifying the design and replacing the black outline with gel instead. I also love the tip about practicing on wax paper and putting it back in the bottle! DUH!! I feel like practice is exactly what I need with gels, but I hate to waste so instead they just sit there in their pretty bottles not getting used...what's more wasteful than THAT really??? Thanks all <3 Like a Star @ heaven
Kaci Anne
Kaci Anne

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2011-04-22

http://www.MysticalRainbowCreations.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CottonKandyClown Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:44 pm

I've got a big cheerleading squad comp. coming up and I'm not sure what color gel I should get. They want spiderwebs and I thought I'd use rhinestones, glitter, and of course, Suzy's gel. I already have silver, but their school colors also includes blue. Should I get the bright blue, navy, or holographic blue? Which would show up on stage?
CottonKandyClown
CottonKandyClown

Number of posts : 1109
Registration date : 2010-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:33 pm

So I know this isn't a new product, but it's new to me Smile and I love love love it! I got neon green and fushia, they are both aelwesome. I was able to easily make lines and dots and tears with no practice! And let me tell you, the neon green really really glows in the backlight!!! Brighter than my neon dfx's and neon glitter. It was brilliant. Everyone loved it. I used it at a Glow Bowl ( Bowling in Blacklight) today and it was the brightest by far. I wore it all day and it didn't budge, and came off super easy.the bottles are large, and I will be ordering more, I will be usin these at every gig from now on. Oh and thanks Metina for your super fast shipping, it saved my Blacklight gig.
eva
eva

Number of posts : 1108
Registration date : 2008-12-13

http://www.cincinnatifacepainters.com

Back to top Go down

Post by anniel Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:49 am

I wanted t pull this up again, as I just got some from the swap shop and fell in love with it last night!! It is perfect for blinging out your sugar skulls & makes spider-webs girly--picked up a lot of adult business last night, after they saw the gel work! (I had been hesitant to add in one more thing t carry in my kit, figured gems would cover the need--but I love it!)
anniel
anniel

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2010-12-27

http://entertainment-etc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by monelle Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:07 pm

Psalmbook, I love Suzy's also--beautiful results! Just curious, have you tried ABA Liquid Bling? Or Mehron Glitter Mark? The latter costs about twice as much as the others.
monelle
monelle

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2013-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by fesspenter Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:18 pm

I won a lot of ABA Liquid Bling at FABAIC 2014. I started out with Mehron Glitter Mark. Suzy Sparkles beats them all, hands down. The packaging, the dispenser the quality of the gel and how it lays down on the artwork, the sparkliness.
Suzy Sparkles all the way.

xoxoxo
fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Post by monelle Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:42 pm

Fesspenter ... wow, good to know ... I won't waste my money! Thanks.
monelle
monelle

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2013-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by fesspenter Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:20 pm

As in the case of glitter glue, cosmetic body gel, Prosaid, never allow it to freeze. In the winter, I carry a pouch on a lanyard inside my coat with my glitter glue and/or cosmetic body gel.
fesspenter
fesspenter

Back to top Go down

Post by Metina Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:16 am

AND Suzy's Sparkles are fine even if they freeze in shipping. We tested 4 bottles and froze and thawed three times and it still works fine!
Metina
Metina
Admin

Number of posts : 3708
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://www.facepaintforumshop.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fesspenter Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:51 am

Thank you SO much for that information, Metina! I have been cradling 5 Suzy Sparkles and one Prosaid container against my body, inside my coat for the last few years, as I did not want a repeat of the "Great Prosaid Freeze of 2013" as I now refer to it.
I have been looking like I have three breasticles.
Now, because of your timely information, I can go back to a less lumpy figure.
xoxo
fesspenter
fesspenter

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMonsters Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:27 pm

fesspenter wrote:I have been looking like I have three breasticles.

Have you noticed an increase in your tips? Razz

Also, please ensure you read "tips" LOL.
LittleMonsters
LittleMonsters

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2014-08-30

http://littlemonstersfacepainting.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7