Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how much it is here for a facepainter

4 posters

Go down

how much it is here for a  facepainter Empty how much it is here for a facepainter

Post by jaydooley Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:37 pm

Hi I have moved from Australia to Michigan wanted to know how much does a qualified facepainter get per hour if working for someone.

jaydooley

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-11-07

Back to top Go down

how much it is here for a  facepainter Empty Re: how much it is here for a facepainter

Post by Psalmbook Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:26 am

Google "face painting Michigan" & see what people are posting as their prices on their websites. Then find a comparable rate that fits in w/ the local market, fits what level of face painting you do & what your speed is.
Psalmbook
Psalmbook

Number of posts : 7642
Registration date : 2010-03-09

http://www.wix.com/psalmbook/Lindas-Face-Painting

Back to top Go down

how much it is here for a  facepainter Empty Re: how much it is here for a facepainter

Post by fluttersby Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:53 am

Where are you located in Michgian? I am in Alpena, which is in the northern Lower Peninsula right on Lake Huron.
fluttersby
fluttersby

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydooley Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:09 am

I live in Detroit my husbands a soldier here we are going to be here until 2013

jaydooley

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by fluttersby Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:25 am

You are very far away from me then. I really wish I was closer in proximity to painters, but I'm not. Seems like it would make it easier to get business, but maybe that's why there aren't any painters here. Probably because there just isn't really any business.

Anyway, welcome to Michigan. It's a beautiful state if you can get past our cold winters. Spring and fall are wonderful.
fluttersby
fluttersby

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Perry Noia Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:08 am

I"m right across the river from you!! Very Happy

Not sure if the prices are the same across the river or not but in Windsor, PPF runs around $5 and $10 and parties run about $75-$100 per hour. Some are higher, some lower but that's a ballpark.
Perry Noia
Perry Noia

Number of posts : 3523
Registration date : 2008-12-12

http://www.perrynoia.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down