Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FUNNIEST MOST BIZARRE FACE PAINTING STORY EVER!!!!

+21
anniel
HillbillyDiva1
debranewmanart
dramaticdee
helena
Psalmbook
Jody Rife
Pilareta
a face painting mom
artyfacesbyluz
Criss
AngieAnders
OtterGirl
Fabtastic
eva
delidee32
Griffinblue
daffyv
summers4seasons
HappyVickery
pinkundies
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FUNNIEST MOST BIZARRE FACE PAINTING STORY EVER!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: FUNNIEST MOST BIZARRE FACE PAINTING STORY EVER!!!!

Post by Caswell Designs FP Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:27 pm

Thanks for the laugh out loud funny!
It takes all kinds to make this world of ours go round, doesn't it?
Caswell Designs FP
Caswell Designs FP

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2010-01-15

http://www.caswellfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

FUNNIEST MOST BIZARRE FACE PAINTING STORY EVER!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: FUNNIEST MOST BIZARRE FACE PAINTING STORY EVER!!!!

Post by Metina Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:30 pm

Was he wearing anything under that bathrobe!!!!???
Metina
Metina
Admin

Number of posts : 3708
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://www.facepaintforumshop.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Metina Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:34 pm

Also, from HillBilly's story. I had a kid come up to me and ask to be a "black guy". He was a white kid and I didn't even know what was politically right to ask to try and figure out what he wanted. I took a shot in the dark and said "BatMan?" and he said "Yeah, that Black Guy." Whew!
Metina
Metina
Admin

Number of posts : 3708
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://www.facepaintforumshop.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HillbillyDiva1 Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:59 pm

I've had to paint stranger things on parasols from tap dancing hippo's to outhouses.
HillbillyDiva1
HillbillyDiva1

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2011-09-04

http://www.gandgfaceandbodyart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole @ Face-a-Rama Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:10 pm

HAHAHAHA I had to read the full story before I looked at the pic. You should have took a pic of those socks of his. And you should have charged him $50 for those brillant spots that was important to him.
That was scary...I didnt know where you were going with that story. LOL
Nicole @ Face-a-Rama
Nicole @ Face-a-Rama

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2011-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole @ Face-a-Rama Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:20 pm

Metina wrote:Also, from HillBilly's story. I had a kid come up to me and ask to be a "black guy". He was a white kid and I didn't even know what was politically right to ask to try and figure out what he wanted. I took a shot in the dark and said "BatMan?" and he said "Yeah, that Black Guy." Whew!

Too Funny. I would have painted a gold tooth and gold chains. lol Just kidding, Just kidding. I have a sense of humor! Laughing
Nicole @ Face-a-Rama
Nicole @ Face-a-Rama

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2011-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2