Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snazaroo Paint Locally

Go down

Snazaroo Paint Locally Empty Snazaroo Paint Locally

Post by facefulloffun Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:43 pm

Does anyone know of a place in the greater Sacramento, California area where I can buy Snazaroo paint and supplies? My husband thought he ordered some extra blue and some sponges on Monday, but apparently his order didn't go through. We can get by for the upcoming event on Friday with what we have but it would be nice to have an extra 18 ml blue or two and some extra sponges since its an Independence Day Event. Thanks in advance for any help. You can either pm me here or email me at facepainter at pobox dot com. I spelled it out phonetically so a bot wouldn't get it and spam me.

Tammy

facefulloffun

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Snazaroo Paint Locally Empty Re: Snazaroo Paint Locally

Post by facefulloffun Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:46 pm

Never mind. I guess the order went through. The UPS guy just dropped off the paint and sponges by my door. It was weird because we never got an email confirmation with a tracking number and the money hadn't been taken out of our account yet, so we thought the order didn't go through. Usually when I order from Snazaroo they send me an email confirmation of the order with a UPS tracking number. Anyway, its here so I don't need to scramble. LOL!!

facefulloffun

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down