Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Cowboy/Cowgirl party face paint design ideas!

+2
namanda123
tigernette
6 posters

Go down

Need Cowboy/Cowgirl party face paint design ideas! Empty Need Cowboy/Cowgirl party face paint design ideas!

Post by tigernette Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:00 pm

I am booked in a few weeks for a birthday party that will be held at a local horse stable. The party is being given for a boy and a girl, both turning 5, with most of the guests in the 4-8 year old range. They have asked if I can paint around their horse theme. I don't really like doing cheeks...just half and full faces. I already have a horse half face design (male & female versions), a rainbow with horse head and a horseshoe design that goes from each cheek and up the forehead (with clovers or flowers embellishing) but need more ideas. They said that I can either go more cowboy/cowgirl or just sort of farm and horses...any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Thanks so much! I couldn't imagine not have this forum for help!

tigernette

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2011-04-14

Back to top Go down

Need Cowboy/Cowgirl party face paint design ideas! Empty Re: Need Cowboy/Cowgirl party face paint design ideas!

Post by namanda123 Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:19 pm

paint a bandana around the mouth like a stage coach robber would be cute
namanda123
namanda123

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2010-06-20

http://www.funnyfacesbyamanda.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Need Cowboy/Cowgirl party face paint design ideas! Empty Re: Need Cowboy/Cowgirl party face paint design ideas!

Post by tigernette Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:45 pm

The bandana idea is great! Thanks so much ... Can't wait to try it!

tigernette

Back to top Go down

Post by Mug Shots Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:03 am

How about farm/ranch animals? A full face horse, dog, cow? Maybe a brand with the initials of the recipient or even the birthday kids? A gold sheriff's badge? A naked picture like over a saloon bar? Just kidding... making sure you were paying attention! lol Wagon wheel? A cactus? Hope that helps... That's a tough one! I am doing the TITANIC in 2 weeks.... lets see what happy things we can paint about one of the most tragic things in history. Ought to be fun! lol
Mug Shots
Mug Shots

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2011-07-05

http://mugshotsfacepainting.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigernette Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:11 am

Great ideas, Mug Shots And yes, I was paying attention! I had to reread the naked picture idea!

tigernette

Back to top Go down

Post by Denise Cold Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:56 am

Mug Shots...it would be cool to do painted jewelry for the Titanic theme, especially the blue sapphire necklace in the movie. The guys would probably like mustaches and beards.

D.
Denise Cold
Denise Cold

Number of posts : 2717
Registration date : 2011-04-06

http://www.denisecold.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:23 am

nothing to do with horses but kinda linked in with farms - i have a red bull in my gallery that might help.

titanic theme, thats a tough one.. ...the first thing that just popped into my mind was a lifeguard ring or buoy (whatever you call them) on a face or around the neck.....is that wrong!!??
Rae
Rae

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2011-02-09

http://www.raesfx.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tigernette Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:42 am

Rae, Love that bull! Your gallery is great...especially the angel and the birds at sunset. Thanks!

tigernette

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:14 am

thank you Smile
Rae
Rae

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2011-02-09

http://www.raesfx.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole @ Face-a-Rama Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:19 pm

spurs, wooden fence on forehead, cowboy hat for forehead and across the eyes, cowboy/girl boot with stars and swirls covering the eye, large star covering the eye, whip (this may look like a snake, post it if you do it. lol). cowboy slogans (gitty up, whoa boy) Imagine batman fighting and the word POW comes at you. lol
Nicole @ Face-a-Rama
Nicole @ Face-a-Rama

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2011-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down