Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

does normal white paint glow under a black light?

2 posters

Go down

does normal white paint glow under a black light? Empty does normal white paint glow under a black light?

Post by staysilly Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:36 pm

Hello ladies

I've been asked to help in a photo shoot using a black light and UV colors. I've got all the colors, but I never thought of buying white, does normal white face paint glow under the black light?

Thank you so much
You're all amazing!!!
staysilly
staysilly

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2010-11-10

Back to top Go down

does normal white paint glow under a black light? Empty Re: does normal white paint glow under a black light?

Post by fesspenter Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:59 pm

Dear staysilly:
The regular white face paint does not glow.
If you purchase the white coloured neon face paint... it does not show up very well in regular light.... and it gives a light blue colour under UV light.

In general, Neons are translucent in regular light. Generally, I mix the Neon with the regular colours, so the design looks awesome under regular AND UV lighting.

Be very careful...
If you drip some of the neon white, it will show through your other colours.

Our local department store has some UV light bulbs for sale. These fit into a regular light socket. I use a UV flashlight to 'proof' my work.

Also, covering the entire body in UV paint is not as breathtaking as leaving some skin unpainted, or using regular face paint.
fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down