Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hailing from Rural Southwestern Ontario!

4 posters

Go down

Hailing from Rural Southwestern Ontario! Empty Hailing from Rural Southwestern Ontario!

Post by kktwists Thu May 10, 2018 11:17 pm

Greetings!
Much like the latest new member, I've been reading and watching the forum for awhile and decided to register. My previous "arty" experience comes from floral design. I've enjoyed painting people for the past couple years for fun, and realized that my area is underserviced in this department and I'd like to fill it! I'd be interested to know if the "jams" put on in Toronto/Guelph are still a thing. Thanks to Metina for offering such a great service as the forum!

kktwists

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2018-05-10

Back to top Go down

Hailing from Rural Southwestern Ontario! Empty Re: Hailing from Rural Southwestern Ontario!

Post by Kris5115 Mon May 14, 2018 8:51 am

Hi and welcome!
Kris5115
Kris5115

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2012-04-10

Back to top Go down

Hailing from Rural Southwestern Ontario! Empty Re: Hailing from Rural Southwestern Ontario!

Post by jlirie Mon May 14, 2018 9:30 pm

hi kktwists and welcome. there are some ontario members who hopefully will see and respond to your question about jams.
jlirie
jlirie

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by kktwists Mon May 14, 2018 11:37 pm

Thanks for the welcome!

kktwists

Back to top Go down

Post by fesspenter Mon May 28, 2018 3:56 pm

Dear kktwists:
Welcome to the Face Paint Forum!
I am based in Toronto.
There is a presentation Monday, May 28th on Fast Festival Faces by Shannon Fennell. There is a Jam at The Hokey Pokey Shop on May 30th. You must register for this Jam on their website.
I have small jams at my home for my team to get ready for the CNE.
In Guelph, there is Tania Crook Vocilka. There is a Halton Group and they have monthly jams.
Rose Winkworth (Winky the Clown) has a monthly jam north of the 401 around Bathurst area.
You are more than welcome to join us at any time!
xoxoo
Lisa Leyes
aka fesspenter

fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Post by kktwists Mon May 28, 2018 7:23 pm

Hi Lisa!
Thanks for your welcome and reply! I've been internet creeping you for awhile since you are relatively local as well as experienced and super skilled!! Wink I'm located about 2 hrs west of Toronto.
I appreciate the info! I found out about the do tonight in TO but decided against rush hour traffic after work today. I'll keep my eyes open for the others!

Kat

Sent from Topic'it App

kktwists

Back to top Go down

Post by fesspenter Tue May 29, 2018 7:30 am

Dear kktwists:
I am SO honoured to know I am being stalked!!
I will be at the Orangeville Blues & Jazz Festival this upcoming weekend. The music is AWESOME!!!
xoxo
fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down