Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas or suggestions for a Summer Camp Theme for adults

3 posters

Go down

Ideas or suggestions for a Summer Camp Theme for adults Empty Ideas or suggestions for a Summer Camp Theme for adults

Post by Snazzy12 Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:23 pm

Hello Everyone,

I ve been asked to paint at an event for adults. They are having a "Summer Camp" theme/1970s-1980s-1990s era. They want adults to have fun like they are back at a summer camp when they were kids. I really don't know which designs would go with this type of them. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Snazzy

Snazzy12

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2015-10-20

Back to top Go down

Ideas or suggestions for a Summer Camp Theme for adults Empty Re: Ideas or suggestions for a Summer Camp Theme for adults

Post by anniel Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:23 pm

Black light!! Go simple/Pop art style or simple henna-like! Suggest they put up black lights, and carry one for yourself as you paint....
anniel
anniel

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2010-12-27

http://entertainment-etc.com

Back to top Go down

Ideas or suggestions for a Summer Camp Theme for adults Empty Re: Ideas or suggestions for a Summer Camp Theme for adults

Post by jlirie Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:33 pm

summer camp to me says outdoors - flowers, butterflies, rainbows, animals, fish (sharks?), snakes, lizards, campfires, fireworks, 4th of july, boating, games/sports, horseback riding..lots of standard face painting designs or adaptations would work.

on the other hand, you could also go with pop culture themes, some of which span decades - cartoons, movies (star wars), toys (my little pony), super heroes, kids books, food (ice cream cone), graffiti, sports logos, etc.
jlirie
jlirie

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down