Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making glitter tattoo stencils on cricut explore air

3 posters

Go down

Making glitter tattoo stencils on cricut explore air Empty Making glitter tattoo stencils on cricut explore air

Post by Gemima puddle duck Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:02 pm

HI!! Can anyone help me please??? I don't know how to even begin!!! xxx

Gemima puddle duck

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-06-04

Back to top Go down

Making glitter tattoo stencils on cricut explore air Empty Re: Making glitter tattoo stencils on cricut explore air

Post by trishthedish Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:34 am

I got a cricut just to create my own stencils but ended up returning it. Heres what I do know about it, though. First you need to download the software Design Space. From there you can either choose to use stock images or import your own. The tutorials are very helpful. I guess I just panicked over the pricetag . Im looking for a cheaper alternative because its the only thing I need it for. I know this isnt much help but its a point in the right direction. Good luck!

trishthedish

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2016-04-30

Back to top Go down

Making glitter tattoo stencils on cricut explore air Empty Re: Making glitter tattoo stencils on cricut explore air

Post by artyfacesbyluz Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:28 pm

I don't think you need to panic over spending the money on a cut machine, I got my first cameo 8 years ago and I only use it to cut stencils, it was paid off the first year, the cheaper stencils cost $4.5 for 10 of them I charge $75 per hour for glitter tattoos and now on summer I have had already 5 parties, I do cut the stencils for airbrush too, I love to have to option of cut any stencil I want and offer custom logos as well.
I got a CAMEO 3 for $200 on Walmart.com
is cheaper than cricut and you can cut any shape you want as long you have it on black and white, also you can try the contact paper they sell for lining books, the roll cost $1.99 big lots and you can cut tons of stencils out of it.
artyfacesbyluz
artyfacesbyluz

Number of posts : 956
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.artyfacesbyluz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by trishthedish Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:07 pm

I replied under my post in the tattoo section. Smile

trishthedish

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2016-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum