Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What to charge for additional services?

2 posters

Go down

What to charge for additional services? Empty What to charge for additional services?

Post by aniruam Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:36 am

As of now I only do face painting, but I'd like to add other services to my repertoire, like glitter tattoos, henna, etc. So if someone wants face paint and glitter tattoos, do you charge the same per hour and calculate the time it will take to do both, or do you offer the additional service for a discounted price? Or if someone just wants glitter tattoos and no face paint, do you charge the same hourly rate?

On a separate note, when taking deposits for a booking, are these ever refundable? My painting friend had a cancellation of a large job recently and gave her deposit back because she cancelled more than 24 hours in advance.

Thanks!
aniruam
aniruam

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2015-05-10

Back to top Go down

What to charge for additional services? Empty Re: What to charge for additional services?

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:57 am

I cover all that on my webpage under the heading "General Booking Information": http://www.shannonfennell.com/services.html

There's a lot of stuff so you need to scroll down Wink

Back to top Go down

What to charge for additional services? Empty Re: What to charge for additional services?

Post by aniruam Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:11 pm

Thanks! You definitely do cover ALL your bases, right on. Smile
aniruam
aniruam

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2015-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by eviedejesus Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:08 pm

NO WAY would I return the deposit - she shouldn’t even call it a deposit. She should call it a booking fee, reservation fee, retainer - anything but deposit or down payment. The whole purpose of getting it is to deter a cancellation and to help cover her losses. She most likely turned other work away after they booked the date. I know some people return them if they cancel WAY before the date of the event. I make it clear that the booking fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. They cancel, they forfeit it.
eviedejesus
eviedejesus

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2012-06-08

http://www.fantasyfacedesign.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down