Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first prenatal, leopard and zebra :)

3 posters

Go down

My first prenatal, leopard and zebra :) Empty My first prenatal, leopard and zebra :)

Post by nikkili26 Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:32 am

This was so fun, momma laid on her bed and we chatted while I got to do "my thang" on her stomach....this was the theme of her baby shower, so I was just making it up as I went. Her kids kept coming in and out, and the funniest part of all is she did not even know her belly was painted! Because from her perspective, there was nothing there yet.lol. I had a great laugh the whole time, just super fun and if you are on the fence still-go try it! You won't be disappointed.

I didn't know how to pose her for pictures afterwards-any tips, please? Her belly was soooooooo pretty and glittery in person.

My first prenatal, leopard and zebra :) 19750411
nikkili26
nikkili26

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

My first prenatal, leopard and zebra :) Empty Re: My first prenatal, leopard and zebra :)

Post by transformpaint Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:02 pm

It's nice. What I like the most is that it don't look so hard to paint this design as some other belly designs. That inspires me to try a belly painting to.
transformpaint
transformpaint

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2014-02-28

http://transformpaint.webnode.se/

Back to top Go down

My first prenatal, leopard and zebra :) Empty Re: My first prenatal, leopard and zebra :)

Post by Sneezle Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:01 am

Lovely! Love the leopard spots. Great job!!!
Sneezle
Sneezle

Number of posts : 886
Registration date : 2013-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum