Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glitter Tattoo Removal Instructions

3 posters

Go down

Glitter Tattoo Removal Instructions Empty Glitter Tattoo Removal Instructions

Post by SuzySparkles Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:06 pm

What are they???

My mom ordered me the glitter tattoo set 1 with poster and it didn't come with removal instructions... (that card thingy)
SuzySparkles
SuzySparkles

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Glitter Tattoo Removal Instructions Empty Re: Glitter Tattoo Removal Instructions

Post by WyndyO Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:18 am

If you got the Amerikan Body Art ones they always have the little folded insert with the instructions.

I always tell moms and kids they come off with baby oil or alcohol, preferably on a cotton square or ball. I encourage them to use the oil first as it is less wear and tear on sensitive skin. I tell them they can use olive oil if they don't have baby oil in their cabinet. I see alcohol as the last reosrt removal technique since it would require more serious rubbing to remove.
WyndyO
WyndyO

Number of posts : 779
Registration date : 2008-11-11

http://www.wowfactorypaint.com

Back to top Go down

Glitter Tattoo Removal Instructions Empty Re: Glitter Tattoo Removal Instructions

Post by Winger1200 Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:57 am

I found that hand lotions, moisturisers and rich cleansing creams work great to get tats off and much less messy as olive oil. You're rite, alcohol as the very last resort.

Last edited by Winger1200 on Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add text)
Winger1200
Winger1200

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-11-15

http://www.SusanLeeBillings,com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down