Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I did it, placed my first order : )

+5
Sparklyone
HappyVickery
wmeventservices
pinkundies
mummybearof4
9 posters

Go down

I did it, placed my first order : )  Empty I did it, placed my first order : )

Post by mummybearof4 Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:50 am

I am just so excited right now, i just placed my first order for some TAG paints! The kids have a parade to go to on Sunday night, so i am hoping it will arrive before then, as i have ordered a whole bunch on Neon UV paints, and hope that i can paint them up for the event! Hopefully one way to put myself out there a little...

The plan was never to start with as a "business" however if i can paint a few extra kids to help pay for and support my hobby I wont be saying no!

Thank you all so much for all the information you all share so freely here on the forum, i have learned so much, what to buy and what not buy and where to buy it! Unfortunately it is a bit like finding a needle in haystack here in Oz, face paints are not available readily where i live, so i have really taken the advise of FPF onboard and sourced my stuff online with confidence, knowing that what i bought is tried and true.

I am really looking forward to receiving my Neons and oh did i mention my rainbow cakes!!!! : ) I got the neon and the normal rainbow cakes, the kids will love them!

Cristel aka Mummybearof4.
mummybearof4
mummybearof4

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

I did it, placed my first order : )  Empty Re: I did it, placed my first order : )

Post by pinkundies Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:27 pm

Good luck with your venture! Very Happy
pinkundies
pinkundies

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2011-07-21

http://www.sweetcheeksfaces.com

Back to top Go down

I did it, placed my first order : )  Empty Re: I did it, placed my first order : )

Post by wmeventservices Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:21 pm

Yay!
wmeventservices
wmeventservices

Number of posts : 2132
Registration date : 2009-09-03

http://www.Art-Z-Faces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyVickery Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:07 am

Congrats on your order Smile Waiting for paints is always so exciting! Have fun with your rainbows! Don't forget to post the pics of the kids all decorated, and have business cards or something with your number on it because people will ask! GOOD LUCK Smile
HappyVickery
HappyVickery

Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2011-05-31

http://www.smileyfacesfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparklyone Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:20 am

Yes, have cards or a flyer ready to promote yourself - remember gigs pay for more pretty paints and supplies! Very Happy Have fun and take lots of pics! I love you

Sparklyone

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2011-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Griffinblue Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:24 pm

Awe, I remember my first order! I painted all night!
Griffinblue
Griffinblue

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2011-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by kingsalami Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:50 pm

All the best! If you ordered it from here, you should definately receive it soon, best store I've dealt with by far.
kingsalami
kingsalami

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by jendez04 Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:50 pm

Ah, and now we all reminisce about the time we recieved our first order! I can still smell the fresh paint! Razz

Have fun with your new paints! Post pics!!!
jendez04
jendez04

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2011-03-19

http://www.funfacesbyjennie.com

Back to top Go down

Post by helena Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:24 pm

It's so exciting starting out and waiting for those supplies to arrive! All those new designs you can play with!

Have fun Very Happy
helena
helena

Number of posts : 1320
Registration date : 2011-04-13

http://fancythatfacepainting.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down