Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW!!! TAG YOU"RE IT! 5 minute designs!

+49
Taradoodles
Tash
Painted Ink. Izzy
SuzySparkles
rosecanino
rosie t clown
Amy EnchantedBrushstrokes
Geekophile
deleted
Sparklyone
Kleophea
nancy!
ChangingFaceDesigns
Angel
MelindaT0813
Tra
maquillage jujube
Beans
WickedBA
Brenda84
Jantien's Art
Maaike
Jenlarouge
Pilareta
DragonFly
DeannaB
Mandi from Tazzie
marzack
kilpatrickkreativedesign
Skidzz
IamGinaW
Lonnie
Mehndi Masala
EricaH
ChaCha
Psalmbook
Haney Pitts
Kitty's Make-up Studio
freedspirit
just Tracy
cc
Jody Rife
maggie
JBM
Tilly - Formerly Punky
kat
Letmepaintyou
wmeventservices
photomomma6
53 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

NEW!!!  TAG YOU"RE IT!  5 minute designs! - Page 12 Empty Re: NEW!!! TAG YOU"RE IT! 5 minute designs!

Post by Skidzz Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:53 pm

Wow!!! Ok.... I haven't had time to check this thread, but how is it that I was the last one to paint, We got majorly stalled here,

Marzack so if I understand right you didn't want to paint??? If so then Artsy-Fartsy can you paint? I should of looked at the tag better.

Sorry home life and biz summer life are keeping me busy!! :S Smile
Skidzz
Skidzz

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2010-07-10

http://www.facepaintingcolorado.webs.com

Back to top Go down

NEW!!!  TAG YOU"RE IT!  5 minute designs! - Page 12 Empty Re: NEW!!! TAG YOU"RE IT! 5 minute designs!

Post by fluttersby Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:15 pm

I have really enjoyed seeing all of your creations. I have not had the opportunity to join the game. It seems everyone wants to paint at the same time though. I have a suggestion, take it or leave it. Put up a topic to paint, give the 48 hours and let everyone that wants to put in a painting. Yes, it is different than tag, but no one is offended and everyone gets to paint, no stalling of the game. I might even join in instead of having to watch to see when my turn comes around. Like I said, just a suggestion. You guys are great, and either way, I will keep coming in and looking at your wonderful works of art!!
fluttersby
fluttersby

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Fun2Play Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:10 am

fluttersby wrote:I have really enjoyed seeing all of your creations. I have not had the opportunity to join the game. It seems everyone wants to paint at the same time though. I have a suggestion, take it or leave it. Put up a topic to paint, give the 48 hours and let everyone that wants to put in a painting. Yes, it is different than tag, but no one is offended and everyone gets to paint, no stalling of the game. I might even join in instead of having to watch to see when my turn comes around. Like I said, just a suggestion. You guys are great, and either way, I will keep coming in and looking at your wonderful works of art!!

I have to agree. Not sure what the point of waiting for the next person is?... I'm guessing not everyone checks in here daily, even though I do! Why not just have an open-ended challenge? 48 hours or one week, even one month. Hope you don't mind me throwing in my opinion, it's just that I can see that the 'tag' thing isn't working very well and I might have a go myself if it was less complicated.
I think the challenge itself is a great idea though.
Fun2Play
Fun2Play

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2011-06-04

http://www.fun2play.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post by Jantien's Art Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:50 am

Yes a lot are waiting to be taged, and others are to busy to work, i now like the other tread better b/c its a weekly subject,(appel last week, now it's steampunk...) and anyone that has an idea and time, will post, others just lurk around...( me too if i don't find the time) but the wait with this one is way to long...

So why not also do a weekly here (this way we see more work and challanges... give the creativitie a chance)

I'm innnn!!!!

Take care, love Jantien
Jantien's Art
Jantien's Art

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2011-04-08

http://www.jantiensart.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maaike Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 am

love that idea!
Maaike
Maaike

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by photomomma6 Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:51 pm

Sounds good if that's how you'd like to do it. I'm tired of ppl wanting on the list and then not wanting to paint! You all go ahead and do it how you'd like to. I work so much now, I'm not able to keep up with who is or isn't tagged, and those who are tagged arent' responding or painting!

OKAY____so here we go. I'll set the ERA as FAUVISM. We'll have it up until 8/5/11. Anyone can do any painting of their choice with this era, FREE DESIGN. NO animals or butterflies. Please just use the "era" style to make a new freestyle design on the face. Sound good? Let's go!
photomomma6
photomomma6

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2009-08-31

http://www.facelation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pilareta Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:01 am

8/5/2011???? Oh, I see. Do you mean the 5th of August? Sorry, I was confused because in Spain we write DAY/MONTH/YEAR so I read 8th of May. I'm silly (farm Razz )!!!
Pilareta
Pilareta

Number of posts : 1336
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Jantien's Art Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:00 pm

sorry have to sit this one out, I'm out for 3 weeks, but will be back after that, then ill check this tread again, to see whats up then...

Take care and see you in 3 weeks!

Take care love Jantien
Jantien's Art
Jantien's Art

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2011-04-08

http://www.jantiensart.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by photomomma6 Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:54 pm

Okay, so I'm assuming this thread has died. Maybe someone else will start another. Sorry no one seemed to want to go ahead with it. Thanks all! We had a great run of beautiful designs--I hope everyone learned a lot about the fabulous eras of art from our history!
photomomma6
photomomma6

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2009-08-31

http://www.facelation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12