Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you paint your face to hand out business cards?

+17
iowahenna
sweetdesigninc
MelodyFPL
Ruth
ChangingFaceDesigns
michellesfantasyfaces
Annette
Daizy
chicneek
TheSparklingLady
Perry Noia
Amanda
Psalmbook
estelle
BarbieSmith
AngieAnders
By These Hands
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you paint your face to hand out business cards? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you paint your face to hand out business cards?

Post by MasterpieceFacePainting Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:21 pm

I've never gone out specifically to hand out cards but I always paint my face for a gig (for reasons which I will explain in a moment) after today's gig (which was dismal and empty) I popped into a store which I've heard are planning on holding a few events (like a Doctor Who event which I am insanely excited for) and gave the owner a card and after seeing my face painted he has said that he'll definitely be hiring me. Very Happy
Long story short, I think it helps to show off that you really do have the ability to do what you have in your photos. Wink

As for why I always paint my face...
I did a gig at a shop unpainted a few weeks ago and for about an hour half way through I had no customers. I only realized why when a few shop customers wandered out of the store with the most abysmal paint jobs on their faces... People thought it was my work, I could have cried...
So from now on, I always paint my face so people can see the quality I work to. Smile
MasterpieceFacePainting
MasterpieceFacePainting

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2011-11-11

http://www.masterpiecefacepainting.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Do you paint your face to hand out business cards? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you paint your face to hand out business cards?

Post by PrairiePainter Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:53 pm

BekahCat wrote:
As for why I always paint my face...
I did a gig at a shop unpainted a few weeks ago and for about an hour half way through I had no customers. I only realized why when a few shop customers wandered out of the store with the most abysmal paint jobs on their faces... People thought it was my work, I could have cried...
So from now on, I always paint my face so people can see the quality I work to. Smile

Wow... That's an excellent point!
PrairiePainter
PrairiePainter

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2013-02-25

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2