Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business cards!

+2
Sparklyone
MonsterKat
6 posters

Go down

Business cards! Empty Business cards!

Post by MonsterKat Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:22 pm

Just wondering where the best place is to go to both design and order business cards. I know of vistaprint but thats it!
And is it a better ides to create my own (with pictures?) or just use a sample background if I'm just starting out?
Any info would be appreciated Smile
MonsterKat
MonsterKat

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2011-05-31

Back to top Go down

Business cards! Empty Re: Business cards!

Post by Sparklyone Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:43 pm

I hired Suzy Sparkles to design my cards and she did a FABULOUS job! Gorgeous two-sided cards with removal instructions on the back and glossy full color front. Her design ideas were wonderful and she was very professional and easy to work with. My ideas were pretty darn vague yet she came up with several styles for me to choose from and kept working with me to perfect the design. She delivered the finished files to me in perfect formatting to print and I was able to very easily order really nice cards from Vistaprint. I HIGHLY recommend her! I love you

I was going to order from GotPrint.com but the final portion of their ordering process was ridiculous. I had perfect graphics according to their specs yet kept getting error messages 1,2,3, 4, 5 days after my order had supposedly been processed. I do not plan on trying to order through them again, not only was it a weeklong interruption in the order process but their "customer service" was the PITS and consisted of nothing more than automated messages and robotic responses.

My cards just arrived today from Vistaprint. I've ordered so many cards and things from them over the years, but this was the first time I splurged on the glossy front card stock. The cards are so professional and sleek looking, I love them!

Bottom line: Check with Suzy Sparkles for design, boo-hiss at GotPrint, go for the gloss with Vistaprint! Very Happy

Sparklyone

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2011-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by anniel Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:13 pm

Gosh, I've been using gotprint for years and have never had an issue (but I use a stock background that I've customized....).
anniel
anniel

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2010-12-27

http://entertainment-etc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:40 pm

I go to a local printer, The Print House (I think they are a chain or franchise). They designed my cards for me as well as my postcards, brochures, etc. And print them for a reasonable price.

I support local businesses because I am also one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Perry Noia Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:26 am

I prefer to support local businesses too... the funny thing is, Canadian Vistaprint IS in Windsor Very Happy So I am supporting local by going to vistaprint.
Perry Noia
Perry Noia

Number of posts : 3523
Registration date : 2008-12-12

http://www.perrynoia.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by zeebee Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:17 pm

Sparkly One, your bottom line made me laugh Very Happy
zeebee
zeebee

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterpieceFacePainting Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:29 pm

For designing I don't really know, I just work with Photoshop and use online tutorials if I'm stuck. But a year or two ago I used Optimal Print to get them printed, they were pretty good, I can't remember the rates but I think there was an offer on. You can upload your own images and they can be double sided and fully colour... I'd recommend them.
MasterpieceFacePainting
MasterpieceFacePainting

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2011-11-11

http://www.masterpiecefacepainting.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down