Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New in the business NEED HELP!!

3 posters

Go down

New in the business NEED HELP!! Empty New in the business NEED HELP!!

Post by alysia5196 Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:58 pm

Im just starting out in this face painting business and i need help in pricing for first starting out. I live in texas and need help!!! Please!!

alysia5196

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-08-30

Back to top Go down

New in the business NEED HELP!! Empty Re: New in the business NEED HELP!!

Post by mustangemi Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:28 pm

Hey there!

I'm new too, but I've done a fair bit of poking around, and Shannon Fennell has posted a lot of helpful information on this topic.  Plug in your own numbers and you should be able to get a ballpark?  Search feature should be helpful for that.

I've seen a lot of more experienced folks noting that it also depends on whether you intend to do pay-per-face pricing or by hour, etc.  Good luck!
mustangemi
mustangemi

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Klbroome92 Mon May 23, 2016 7:42 pm

I had someone book my events and it's usually 85 for the first hour 120 for two it just depends I can do 20-25 kids in that two hours it just depends because I haven't built my speed yet but I'm working on it I understand set a rate for an hour then every hour after that charge half that's what I did and what I was told to do I haven't exactly figured it out either I'm still a rookie myself

Klbroome92

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2016-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down