Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero G Airbrush

2 posters

Go down

Zero G Airbrush Empty Zero G Airbrush

Post by CheyenneMoon Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:33 am

Does anyone use the Zero G airbrush system? I am considering buying the Zero G. I would be using it for airbrush temporary tattoos. I am also curious if the Zero G would be suitable for body painting? What are the pros and cons to the Zero G? I've searched for reviews and can't find many.
Thanks,
Cheyenne

CheyenneMoon

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-11-21

Back to top Go down

Zero G Airbrush Empty Re: Zero G Airbrush

Post by fesspenter Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:54 am

Dear CheyenneMoon:
Welcome to the Forum!
Where are you from?
If you go into your Profile, above, and type your general location, you will make it easier for your local face painters to invite you to jams.

Jody Rife from Ohio loves her Zero G II system. I think it would be amazing for airbrush temporary tattoos. In the two body painting competitions I have been in.... I have never seen my fellow artists using a Zero G.

In order to search for threads... the search engine on this Forum is really.... specific. You have to know the exact wording of the thread title. You will be able to find a thread by going to your favourite search engine (like Google, etc.) and typing in facepaintforum airbrush
or
facepaintforum zero airbrush
or
facepaintforum best airbrush

Sweet Loretta on this Forum is a wealth of knowledge on airbrush, and kindly answers questions, sharing her wisdom gleaned from honing her craft.

Happy Airbrushing!
fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down