Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requests for Airbrush Help

Go down

Requests for Airbrush Help Empty Requests for Airbrush Help

Post by Sweet Loretta Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:59 pm

Hi All

Each year I receive dozens of email requests for help on what to purchase, recommend, how to set up, where to buy, how to fix...airbrush systems and setup. Many now come for this forum. In the last week I have receive three requests from members of FPF for such help. My apology that many receive a less than quick response. Please know that I teach and classes are the best way to learn all you need, because I am able to answer your questions directly as it applies to you. When you ask me via email that is a lot of time on my part and my time is money, I am a busy professional (most especially in October!!!)  Please, Please consider classes. You Tube, a book, online reviews, forums and experts emails will never give you the same boost a class will give.

People will choose a face design class over airbrush because they want to ohh and awe over what Mark, Pashur or Nick will paint...but put off airbrush because they figure its easy just spray thru a stencil right!! Well if it was that easy some of the biggest names in the face paint industry would not be emailing me how to! And people would not be in classes needing to be retrained.  Classes will help you before you buy something that is not right for you as an artist or for your business, and your business future. Learn the right way to start off.

Upcoming classes by myself and Donna Nowack will be at the www.FPBAConvention.com  

A deal when you consider you get two airbrush masters, along with other sponge/brush artists many who also are master airbrush artists like Pashur, Dutch...well worth your time and investment.

For private or semi-private group lessons contact me.
Sweet Loretta
Sweet Loretta

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.sweet-loretta.com

Back to top Go down