Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tag, you're it! NOV-DEC 2013 Join the fun!

+27
SweetCreationz
sammy6635
fesspenter
ChaCha
nancy!
PaolaSunglow
staysilly
lady jynx
Michael Magick
pinkundies
Krissiemarie
jnzfoo
nikkili26
ReRe
Sneezle
albatros12
novice tammy
Mehndi Masala
thouartbeautiful
newbie:)
rubyzcreationz
Joshi
YvonneGrant
Creabella
a_better_man_now
Lacey's Faces
l!zzie
31 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Tag, you're it! NOV-DEC 2013 Join the fun! Empty Tag, you're it! NOV-DEC 2013 Join the fun!

Post by l!zzie Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:50 am

Hi everybody!

Novice Tammy's right asking if the game still continues, topic said aug-oct 2013.
So I felt free to make a new topic to continue the game.
I copied the list and added novice tammy too. Hope that's ok novice tammy!
If it's not ok, please tell me, I'll remove it and stand on the naughty spot! Razz 
Suggestion: we'll make this topic nov-dec and in 2014 we'll make four new topics of three months each?
Or am I being to precise now?

TAG YOU ARE IT NOV-DEC 2013, please join the fun!

This is the premise of "Tag You're It:" The person before you on the list sends you a PM telling you what they want you to paint...and you have two days to come up with it and post it.

~ When you are done your painting, tag the next person
~IF you want to play, just add your name to the bottom (you don't have to ask to join) then repost the list with your name added.
~When you are tagged, you have 2 days to complete your design...if we don't hear from you, it goes to the next person on the list. (Your turn is forfeited and if you want to try again, you need to put your name on the bottom of the list.)
~When you complete your tag, remove your name from the list, PM the next person on the list with their assignment; you should also put the info in the thread so others know who's been tagged and what they are to paint.)

Please post your name as it appears under your avatar...if you shorten it, especially if you are new, by the time we get to your name we may not be able to find you on the memberlist if it is not EXACT!

newbie:) tagged with "voodoo"  (11/01/2013)
Creabella
Mehndi Masala
Albatros12
Pinkundies
Manasi
KrissieMarie
PaintinMama
nancy!
SmileLines
twobeesdesigns
PaolaSunGlow
Thouartbeautiful
staysilly
l1zzie
sammy6635
Lacey's Faces
a_better_man_now
fesspenter
novice tammy
l!zzie
l!zzie

Number of posts : 2256
Registration date : 2011-09-28

http://www.detiskwant.nl

Back to top Go down

Tag, you're it! NOV-DEC 2013 Join the fun! Empty Re: Tag, you're it! NOV-DEC 2013 Join the fun!

Post by Lacey's Faces Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:38 am

cheers 
Lacey's Faces
Lacey's Faces

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2012-06-13

Back to top Go down

Tag, you're it! NOV-DEC 2013 Join the fun! Empty Re: Tag, you're it! NOV-DEC 2013 Join the fun!

Post by a_better_man_now Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:41 am

Yay...a new thread!
a_better_man_now
a_better_man_now

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2013-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Creabella Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:12 pm

Glad you stepped in!
I think it is a really good idea, to do a 3month topic a time!

I missed Yvonne on the list though, so here the latest one:

Re: TAG YOU ARE IT AUG-OCT 2013, please join the fun!

This is the premise of "Tag You're It:" The person before you on the list sends you a PM telling you what they want you to paint...and you have two days to come up with it and post it.

~IF you want to play, just add your name to the bottom (you don't have to ask to join) then repost the list with your name added.
~When you are tagged, you have 2 days to complete your design...if we don't hear from you, it goes to the next person on the list. (Your turn is forfeited and if you want to try again, you need to put your name on the bottom of the list.)
~When you complete your tag, remove your name from the list, PM the next person on the list with their assignment; you should also put the info in the thread so others know who's been tagged and what they are to paint.)

Please post your name as it appears under your avatar...if you shorten it, especially if you are new, by the time we get to your name we may not be able to find you on the memberlist if it is not EXACT!

newbie:) tagged with "voodoo" (11/01/2013)
Creabella
Mehndi Masala
Albatros12
Pinkundies
Manasi
KrissieMarie
PaintinMama
nancy!
SmileLines
twobeesdesigns
PaolaSunGlow
Thouartbeautiful
staysilly
l1zzie
sammy6635
Lacey's Faces
a_better_man_now
fesspenter
novice tammy
YvonneGrant
Creabella
Creabella

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2012-11-02

https://www.creabellafaceart.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by YvonneGrant Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:00 pm

Thanks for catching me!
YvonneGrant
YvonneGrant

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2013-11-02

http://yvonnejobin.wix.com/fairytalefaces

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshi Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:29 pm

Changed my name to Joshi. Updating the list.

Creabella
Mehndi Masala
Albatros12
Pinkundies
Joshi
KrissieMarie
PaintinMama
nancy!
SmileLines
twobeesdesigns
PaolaSunGlow
Thouartbeautiful
staysilly
l1zzie
sammy6635
Lacey's Faces
a_better_man_now
fesspenter
novice tammy
YvonneGrant
Joshi
Joshi

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2013-09-19

http://www.HennafyMe.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rubyzcreationz Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:20 am

First time joining! Adding my name to the list :-)

~ When you are done your painting, tag the next person ~IF you want to play, just add your name to the bottom (you don't have to ask to join) then repost the list with your name added. ~When you are tagged, you have 2 days to complete your design...if we don't hear from you, it goes to the next person on the list. (Your turn is forfeited and if you want to try again, you need to put your name on the bottom of the list.) ~When you complete your tag, remove your name from the list, PM the next person on the list with their assignment; you should also put the info in the thread so others know who's been tagged and what they are to paint.)

Creabella
Mehndi
Masala
Albatros12
Pinkundies
Joshi
KrissieMarie
PaintinMama
nancy!
SmileLines
twobeesdesigns
PaolaSunGlow
Thouartbeautiful
staysilly
l1zzie
sammy6635
Lacey's Faces
a_better_man_now
fesspenter
novice tammy
YvonneGrant
rubyzcreationz

rubyzcreationz
rubyzcreationz

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2013-06-02

http://www.rubyz-creationz.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by a_better_man_now Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:58 pm

anyone heard from newbie:) on the voodoo tag???? just curious cuz it's been a couple days.
a_better_man_now
a_better_man_now

Back to top Go down

Post by newbie:) Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:50 am

newbie here. Sorry guys with halloween and my daughters events, I got a little busy. Anyways... here it is voodoo doll.

Tag, you're it! NOV-DEC 2013 Join the fun! 2411
Tag, you're it! NOV-DEC 2013 Join the fun! 2310

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2012-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by newbie:) Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:58 am

~ When you are done your painting, tag the next person ~IF you want to play, just add your name to the bottom (you don't have to ask to join) then repost the list with your name added. ~When you are tagged, you have 2 days to complete your design...if we don't hear from you, it goes to the next person on the list. (Your turn is forfeited and if you want to try again, you need to put your name on the bottom of the list.) ~When you complete your tag, remove your name from the list, PM the next person on the list with their assignment; you should also put the info in the thread so others know who's been tagged and what they are to paint.)

Creabella (tagged with turtles 11/04/2013)
Mehndi
Masala
Albatros12
Pinkundies
Joshi
KrissieMarie
PaintinMama
nancy!
SmileLines
twobeesdesigns
PaolaSunGlow
Thouartbeautiful
staysilly
l1zzie
sammy6635
Lacey's Faces
a_better_man_now
fesspenter
novice tammy
YvonneGrant
rubyzcreationz

Back to top Go down

Post by thouartbeautiful Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:12 am

<3 Voodoo Ariel! So perfect!
thouartbeautiful
thouartbeautiful

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2013-09-21

http://www.thouartbeautiful.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Creabella Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:51 am

Turtles, I'm on it! Will post a.s.a.p.!

Hihi, funny Voodoo!
Creabella
Creabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Creabella Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:57 am

This is it:

Tag, you're it! NOV-DEC 2013 Join the fun! Image16
Creabella
Creabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Creabella Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:01 am

Mehndi Masala tagged with "Hawaii" 11/04

Albatros12
Pinkundies
Joshi
KrissieMarie
PaintinMama
nancy!
SmileLines
twobeesdesigns
PaolaSunGlow
Thouartbeautiful
staysilly
l1zzie
sammy6635
Lacey's Faces
a_better_man_now
fesspenter
novice tammy
YvonneGrant
rubyzcreationz
Creabella
Creabella
Creabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Mehndi Masala Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:07 am

Awesome jobs! I'm on it! Hawaii coming up soon!
I'm not sure I can find a 'victim' and I've been having eye trouble to do it on my own face so I may be down to my stained old paint head, stay tuned!!!!
Mehndi Masala
Mehndi Masala

Number of posts : 1314
Registration date : 2010-12-04

http://www.winnipeghenna.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey's Faces Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:07 am

LOVE the turtle. Too cute!
Lacey's Faces
Lacey's Faces

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2012-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Creabella Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:53 pm

Very Happy Donatello, when he was young! Wink

Something different than just a mask!
Even though, Miss Yoko has an awesome turtle mask tutorial....
Creabella
Creabella

Back to top Go down

Post by a_better_man_now Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:50 pm

Newbie, great voodoo doll!
a_better_man_now
a_better_man_now

Back to top Go down

Post by l!zzie Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:01 pm

Love all of them!!
l!zzie
l!zzie

Number of posts : 2256
Registration date : 2011-09-28

http://www.detiskwant.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by newbie:) Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:41 pm

Thank you guys.

Creabella love the turtle hehehe.

Back to top Go down

Post by rubyzcreationz Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:59 pm

Good job to you both!
rubyzcreationz
rubyzcreationz

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2013-06-02

http://www.rubyz-creationz.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by YvonneGrant Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:55 pm

I am in love with that voodoo mermaid. So unique! Donatello was very creative, too.
YvonneGrant
YvonneGrant

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2013-11-02

http://yvonnejobin.wix.com/fairytalefaces

Back to top Go down

Post by novice tammy Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:34 pm

nice painting you 2
novice tammy
novice tammy

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2013-05-19

http://www.clowningaroundasheville.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mehndi Masala Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:59 am

Alright!  I didn't want to dig out my dummy and I had most of my paints packed, but here is my submission!  Little wiggly due to not being able to wear my glasses, but overall, happy enough with it for a game!!   Here is Hawaii!  Faux Maori face tattoo, Tiki and Habiscus!

Tag, you're it! NOV-DEC 2013 Join the fun! Moarai11
Mehndi Masala
Mehndi Masala

Back to top Go down

Post by Mehndi Masala Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:06 am

Albatros12 tagged with "gothic" 11/6
Pinkundies
Joshi
KrissieMarie
PaintinMama
nancy!
SmileLines
twobeesdesigns
PaolaSunGlow
Thouartbeautiful
staysilly
l1zzie
sammy6635
Lacey's Faces
a_better_man_now
fesspenter
novice tammy
YvonneGrant
rubyzcreationz
Creabella
Mehndi Masala
Mehndi Masala
Mehndi Masala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next