Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tag, you're it! NOV-DEC 2013 Join the fun!

+27
SweetCreationz
sammy6635
fesspenter
ChaCha
nancy!
PaolaSunglow
staysilly
lady jynx
Michael Magick
pinkundies
Krissiemarie
jnzfoo
nikkili26
ReRe
Sneezle
albatros12
novice tammy
Mehndi Masala
thouartbeautiful
newbie:)
rubyzcreationz
Joshi
YvonneGrant
Creabella
a_better_man_now
Lacey's Faces
l!zzie
31 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Tag, you're it! NOV-DEC 2013 Join the fun! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tag, you're it! NOV-DEC 2013 Join the fun!

Post by newbie:) Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:06 am

Love the tiki!!!! Very awesome.

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2012-07-23

Back to top Go down

Tag, you're it! NOV-DEC 2013 Join the fun! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tag, you're it! NOV-DEC 2013 Join the fun!

Post by thouartbeautiful Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:11 am

I love TMNT! Great job! Michelangelo is my fav turtle (not that that really matters but I'm an 80's child, back when cartoons were funny and cool Wink

Super beautiful Kim!  Have lots of fun in Hawaii, I'll have lots of fun looking out the window at the downpour of rain and dream of my toes in the sand.
thouartbeautiful
thouartbeautiful

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2013-09-21

http://www.thouartbeautiful.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mehndi Masala Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm

LOL Thanks guys! I'm not going to Hawaii, I was just tagged with Hawaii! I am heading to St. Louis for FPBA on sunday tho! Pretty sure not tikis or hibiscus!! LOL:) Wink 
Mehndi Masala
Mehndi Masala

Number of posts : 1314
Registration date : 2010-12-04

http://www.winnipeghenna.com

Back to top Go down

Post by l!zzie Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:10 pm

Whoah, Kim!
Such a great job!!
l!zzie
l!zzie

Number of posts : 2256
Registration date : 2011-09-28

http://www.detiskwant.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by albatros12 Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:15 am

I'm so sorry but I have to pass my "tag" to the next. I'm so busy getting my farm ready for the winter, that I do not have time until Monday. I am looking forward to my next turn.
albatros12
albatros12

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2013-09-09

http://www.schmink-spass.at/

Back to top Go down

Post by albatros12 Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:16 am

This is the premise of "Tag You're It:" The person before you on the list sends you a PM telling you what they want you to paint...and you have two days to come up with it and post it.

~ When you are done your painting, tag the next person ~IF you want to play, just add your name to the bottom (you don't have to ask to join) then repost the list with your name added. ~When you are tagged, you have 2 days to complete your design...if we don't hear from you, it goes to the next person on the list. (Your turn is forfeited and if you want to try again, you need to put your name on the bottom of the list.) ~When you complete your tag, remove your name from the list, PM the next person on the list with their assignment; you should also put the info in the thread so others know who's been tagged and what they are to paint.)

Please post your name as it appears under your avatar...if you shorten it, especially if you are new, by the time we get to your name we may not be able to find you on the memberlist if it is not EXACT!

Pinkundies tagged with "gothic" 11/6

Joshi
KrissieMarie
PaintinMama
nancy!
SmileLines
twobeesdesigns
PaolaSunGlow
Thouartbeautiful
staysilly
l1zzie
sammy6635
Lacey's Faces
a_better_man_now
fesspenter
novice tammy
YvonneGrant
rubyzcreationz
Creabella
Mehndi Masala
albatros12
albatros12

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2013-09-09

http://www.schmink-spass.at/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneezle Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:24 am

Hi all, can i join the game???
Sneezle
Sneezle

Number of posts : 886
Registration date : 2013-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Creabella Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:54 am

Offcourse! Just copy the latest list and put your name on the bottom!

Creabella
Creabella

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2012-11-02

https://www.creabellafaceart.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by ReRe Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:09 pm

I wanna play too!!!

This is the premise of "Tag You're It:" The person before you on the list sends you a PM telling you what they want you to paint...and you have two days to come up with it and post it.

~ When you are done your painting, tag the next person ~IF you want to play, just add your name to the bottom (you don't have to ask to join) then repost the list with your name added. ~When you are tagged, you have 2 days to complete your design...if we don't hear from you, it goes to the next person on the list. (Your turn is forfeited and if you want to try again, you need to put your name on the bottom of the list.) ~When you complete your tag, remove your name from the list, PM the next person on the list with their assignment; you should also put the info in the thread so others know who's been tagged and what they are to paint.)

Please post your name as it appears under your avatar...if you shorten it, especially if you are new, by the time we get to your name we may not be able to find you on the memberlist if it is not EXACT!

Joshi
KrissieMarie
PaintinMama
nancy!
SmileLines
twobeesdesigns
PaolaSunGlow
Thouartbeautiful
staysilly
l1zzie
sammy6635
Lacey's Faces
a_better_man_now
fesspenter
novice tammy
YvonneGrant
rubyzcreationz
Creabella
Mehndi Masala
ReRe
ReRe
ReRe

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2013-10-28

http://jazzndazzle.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkili26 Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:13 pm

creabella that is AWESOME!!!!very very nice!
nikkili26
nikkili26

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneezle Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:52 pm

Here i go....

Joshi
KrissieMarie
PaintinMama
nancy!
SmileLines
twobeesdesigns
PaolaSunGlow
Thouartbeautiful
staysilly
l1zzie
sammy6635
Lacey's Faces
a_better_man_now
fesspenter
novice tammy
YvonneGrant
rubyzcreationz
Creabella
Mehndi Masala
ReRe
Sneezle (Marielle) Wink
Sneezle
Sneezle

Number of posts : 886
Registration date : 2013-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by thouartbeautiful Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:17 pm

Joshi
KrissieMarie
PaintinMama
nancy!
SmileLines
twobeesdesigns
PaolaSunGlow
Thouartbeautiful
staysilly
l1zzie
sammy6635
Lacey's Faces
a_better_man_now
fesspenter
novice tammy
YvonneGrant
rubyzcreationz
Creabella
Mehndi Masala
ReRe
Sneezle
thouartbeautiful
thouartbeautiful

Back to top Go down

Post by jnzfoo Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:46 pm

These are all so cool. I'm a little initmidated to play but it looks so fun!

Joshi
KrissieMarie
PaintinMama
nancy!
SmileLines
twobeesdesigns
PaolaSunGlow
Thouartbeautiful
staysilly
l1zzie
sammy6635
Lacey's Faces
a_better_man_now
fesspenter
novice tammy
YvonneGrant
rubyzcreationz
Creabella
Mehndi Masala
ReRe
Sneezle.
jnzfoo
jnzfoo
jnzfoo

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2013-11-02

http://madeupdaydreams.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissiemarie Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:02 pm

part of me feels we should separate into groups like earlier this year, there are soo many on the list now.
Krissiemarie
Krissiemarie

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2011-07-21

https://www.facebook.com/facepaintingbykristina

Back to top Go down

Post by thouartbeautiful Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:51 pm

Could take til December before it makes it through the list Smile I was thinking of something similar
thouartbeautiful
thouartbeautiful

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkundies Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:08 pm

Ugh I am too busy too sorry guys, can I pass my tag to Joshi?
pinkundies
pinkundies

Number of posts : 405

http://www.sweetcheeksfaces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshi Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:14 am

We are in the middle of moving to our new house right now ... But I'll try to get something done by Sunday night!
Joshi
Joshi

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2013-09-19

http://www.HennafyMe.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Creabella Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:48 am

Allright then!

Joshi tagged with "gothic" 11/9

KrissieMarie
PaintinMama
nancy!
SmileLines
twobeesdesigns
PaolaSunGlow
Thouartbeautiful
staysilly
l1zzie
sammy6635
Lacey's Faces
a_better_man_now
fesspenter
novice tammy
YvonneGrant
rubyzcreationz
Creabella
Mehndi Masala
ReRe
Sneezle.
jnzfoo
Creabella
Creabella

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2012-11-02

https://www.creabellafaceart.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Magick Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:29 am

KrissieMarie
PaintinMama
nancy!
SmileLines
twobeesdesigns
PaolaSunGlow
Thouartbeautiful
staysilly
l1zzie
sammy6635
Lacey's Faces
a_better_man_now
fesspenter
novice tammy
YvonneGrant
rubyzcreationz
Creabella
Mehndi Masala
ReRe
Sneezle.
jnzfoo
Michael Magick
Michael Magick
Michael Magick

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2013-02-24

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beyond-Belief-Magic/1166254450630

Back to top Go down

Post by lady jynx Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:31 pm

KrissieMarie
PaintinMama
nancy!
SmileLines
twobeesdesigns
PaolaSunGlow
Thouartbeautiful
staysilly
l1zzie
sammy6635
Lacey's Faces
a_better_man_now
fesspenter
novice tammy
YvonneGrant
rubyzcreationz
Creabella
Mehndi Masala
ReRe
Sneezle.
jnzfoo
Michael Magick
Lady Jynx

lady jynx

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2012-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshi Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:09 pm

My Goth!
Inspired by Gothic make up done by Lucy Sirotkova.
Tag, you're it! NOV-DEC 2013 Join the fun! - Page 2 Cymera10

Last edited by Joshi on Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joshi
Joshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshi Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:14 pm

KrissieMarie tagged with "shoes" 11/11
PaintinMama
nancy!
SmileLines
twobeesdesigns
PaolaSunGlow
Thouartbeautiful
staysilly
l1zzie
sammy6635
Lacey's Faces
a_better_man_now
fesspenter
novice tammy
YvonneGrant
rubyzcreationz
Creabella
Mehndi Masala
ReRe
Sneezle.
jnzfoo
Michael Magick
Lady Jynx
Joshi
Joshi
Joshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mehndi Masala Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:05 pm

Very 'Goth'! Great job!!
Mehndi Masala
Mehndi Masala

Number of posts : 1314
Registration date : 2010-12-04

http://www.winnipeghenna.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissiemarie Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:37 pm

Damn it all. Sad It's my birthday, I love shoes, but all my paints are packed away for a trip i'm taking starting tomorrow. Sad I'm going to have to pass off my tag, and I'll join again when I get home.
Krissiemarie
Krissiemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissiemarie Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:37 pm

PaintinMama tagged with "shoes" 11/11
nancy!
SmileLines
twobeesdesigns
PaolaSunGlow
Thouartbeautiful
staysilly
l1zzie
sammy6635
Lacey's Faces
a_better_man_now
fesspenter
novice tammy
YvonneGrant
rubyzcreationz
Creabella
Mehndi Masala
ReRe
Sneezle.
jnzfoo
Michael Magick
Lady Jynx
Joshi
Krissiemarie
Krissiemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next