Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TAG YOU ARE IT AUG-OCT 2013, please join the fun!

+25
StephanieKiDooodle
Coral3
a_better_man_now
Valerie A
Lacey's Faces
SmileLines
paintinmama
newbie:)
fesspenter
thouartbeautiful
PaolaSunglow
Joshi
pinkundies
albatros12
Mehndi Masala
Russet
Krissiemarie
DannyB
sammy6635
l!zzie
nikkili26
twobeesdesigns
barbb919
Gretchen
Creabella
29 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

TAG YOU ARE IT AUG-OCT 2013, please join the fun! Empty TAG YOU ARE IT AUG-OCT 2013, please join the fun!

Post by Creabella Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:15 am

It has been a while since we last had a tag game.
I decided to start a New one, now that holidays are (almost) over.
As following the response of the May tag Topic, I will give you, Gretchen, the first assignment.

So:
This is the premise of "Tag You're It:" The person before you on the list sends you a PM telling you what they want you to paint...and you have two days to come up with it and post it.

~ When you are done your painting, tag the next person
~IF you want to play, just add your name to the bottom (you don't have to ask to join) then repost the list with your name added.
~When you are tagged, you have 2 days to complete your design...if we don't hear from you, it goes to the next person on the list. (Your turn is forfeited and if you want to try again, you need to put your name on the bottom of the list.)
~When you compete your tag, remove your name from the list, PM the next person on the list with their assignment; you should also put the info in the thread so others know who's been tagged and what they are to paint.)

Please post your name has it appears under your avatar...if you shorten it, especially if you are new, by the time we get to your name we may not be able to find you on the memberlist if it is not an EXACT match.

Gretchen, tagged with "Fantasy Animal" 8/20
Lizzie
Creabella

Please, join us, it's fun!

Last edited by Creabella on Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Creabella
Creabella

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2012-11-02

https://www.creabellafaceart.nl

Back to top Go down

TAG YOU ARE IT AUG-OCT 2013, please join the fun! Empty Re: TAG YOU ARE IT AUG-OCT 2013, please join the fun!

Post by Gretchen Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:28 pm

YAY! Dang, I just packed up my paints for a 4 day string of gigs that start tomorrow...but I just may dig 'em back out as the wheels are turning!!
Gretchen
Gretchen

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2010-09-02

Back to top Go down

TAG YOU ARE IT AUG-OCT 2013, please join the fun! Empty Re: TAG YOU ARE IT AUG-OCT 2013, please join the fun!

Post by barbb919 Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:38 pm

Hi Gretchen Barb here...yes just packed mine up for a gig today..
barbb919
barbb919

Number of posts : 2109
Registration date : 2010-03-23

http://tappysfacepainting.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretchen Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:02 pm

Alright, let's get this game rolling! So...fantasy animal...anybody remember this guy? Am I dating myself? This is the luck dragon from "Never Ending Story." When I was a kid my siblings and I would drape our pink blanket over the couch armrest, climb on, and pretend we were flying with our luck dragon. ;-) ...just gotta think of a topic to tag next...
TAG YOU ARE IT AUG-OCT 2013, please join the fun! Luck_d10
Gretchen
Gretchen

Back to top Go down

Post by twobeesdesigns Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:31 pm

How does one get in on this fun???
twobeesdesigns
twobeesdesigns

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2012-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretchen Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:53 pm

twobeesdesigns, just read these rules below to join in! Copy and paste the text below into your own comment, and add your name to the bottom of the list below creabella!

SO, I am tagging "Lizzie" with "vehicles!"

This is the premise of "Tag You're It:" The person before you on the list sends you a PM telling you what they want you to paint...and you have two days to come up with it and post it.

~IF you want to play, just add your name to the bottom (you don't have to ask to join) then repost the list with your name added.
~When you are tagged, you have 2 days to complete your design...if we don't hear from you, it goes to the next person on the list. (Your turn is forfeited and if you want to try again, you need to put your name on the bottom of the list.)
~When you compete your tag, remove your name from the list, PM the next person on the list with their assignment; you should also put the info in the thread so others know who's been tagged and what they are to paint.)

Please post your name has it appears under your avatar...if you shorten it, especially if you are new, by the time we get to your name we may not be able to find you on the memberlist if it is not an EXACT match.

Lizzie, tagged with "Vehicles" 8/20
Creabella

Gretchen
Gretchen

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkili26 Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:52 am

Creabella
Nikkili
nikkili26
nikkili26

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Creabella Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:52 am

Gretchen, that looks awesome!
I do remember the Neverending Story, too.
We're getting old Smile
Creabella
Creabella

Back to top Go down

Post by twobeesdesigns Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:38 pm

Creabella
twobeesdesigns
twobeesdesigns
twobeesdesigns

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkili26 Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:56 pm

Creabella
Nikkili
twobeesdesigns
nikkili26
nikkili26

Back to top Go down

Post by l!zzie Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:03 am

Tagged with: vehicles!
I looked it up and a plane is a vehicle too!

TAG YOU ARE IT AUG-OCT 2013, please join the fun! A723d7ae956bd05c6432ff229faf8745_zps735e98e5

Tagging creabella with:diamonds are forever!
l!zzie
l!zzie

Number of posts : 2256
Registration date : 2011-09-28

http://www.detiskwant.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by l!zzie Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:05 am

Please post your name has it appears under your avatar...if you shorten it, especially if you are new, by the time we get to your name we may not be able to find you on the memberlist if it is not an EXACT match

Creabella tagger with: diamonds are forever 8/22
Nikkili
twobeesdesigns
l!zzie
l!zzie
l!zzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Creabella Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:55 pm

Who hoo! Diamonds!
Creabella
Creabella

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy6635 Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Please post your name has it appears under your avatar...if you shorten it, especially if you are new, by the time we get to your name we may not be able to find you on the memberlist if it is not an EXACT match

Creabella tagger with: diamonds are forever 8/22
Nikkili
twobeesdesigns
l!zzie
sammy6635
sammy6635
sammy6635

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2013-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretchen Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:24 pm

LOVE it, L!zzie!! :-D
Gretchen
Gretchen

Back to top Go down

Post by Creabella Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:25 am

My first idea was to try and paint a diamond. But I couldn't get it done the way I wanted it to look like.
So I gave that idea up!
And came up with this:

TAG YOU ARE IT AUG-OCT 2013, please join the fun! Image19

I hope you like it!
Creabella
Creabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Creabella Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:29 am

Nikkili26: tagged with Muppet Show 8/23
twobeesdesigns
l!zzie
sammy6635
Creabella
Creabella
Creabella

Back to top Go down

Post by l!zzie Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:55 am

I like it!!
l!zzie
l!zzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Creabella Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:25 pm

Very Happy thank you Very Happy
Creabella
Creabella

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy6635 Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:59 pm

Gretchen & Lizzie, you have amazing talent. This is my first time playing, I hope I don't disappoint when it's my turn.
sammy6635
sammy6635

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2013-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by l!zzie Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:52 pm

Of course not, Sammy! Just hop on the bus and have fun!!
l!zzie
l!zzie

Back to top Go down

Post by twobeesdesigns Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:38 am

ah, man! I could've hoped to be tagged with muppet show! I've been working on some cool designs from the muppets (i loved that show growing up = on every sunday night!)...anxious to see what she comes up with! Smile I love the plane, l!zzie! creabella - like the creativity idea behind the diamond! Wink And i'll hafta agree with what sammy wrote - it's my first time playing this too...but i think it only makes you a stronger face painter when people request stuff that is normally out of your realm!
twobeesdesigns
twobeesdesigns

Back to top Go down

Post by Creabella Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:42 am

Well... Two days have already passsed.
Officially when someone is tagged, you have 2 days to respond and do the tag...

It's been more days ago and Nikki didn't respond... So should we pass on to the next already or give Nikki another chance?
What you think girls?
Creabella
Creabella

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkili26 Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:44 am

TAG YOU ARE IT AUG-OCT 2013, please join the fun! Kindle10
nikkili26
nikkili26

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkili26 Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:46 am

Sorry, was so busy working, didn't get a chance to paint, photograph and upload til now SmileTAG YOU ARE IT AUG-OCT 2013, please join the fun! Kindle12
nikkili26
nikkili26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next