Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOLFE BROS. reply to me about their new black and white!!!

+17
saloner
gaebell
alezmata
TheGildedCat
pinkundies
Erica's Funny Faces
nikkili26
PaintedFaces
Face Painting by Jessica
JJJJJ
Rebons
VictoriaS
elantaura
barbb919
tamarielpaints
Gretchen
TinafromNY
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

WOLFE BROS. reply to me about their new black and white!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: WOLFE BROS. reply to me about their new black and white!!!

Post by saloner Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:42 am

I bought cameleon. After a while it too is gooey, but the thing I noticed the most is that the line work isn't crisp as it was with Wolfe. it is either too watery or too dry and nothing happens.

Business wise, I am disappointed about the letter response in regards to what painters are doing. Surely they have noticed a dramatic drop in sales. Their success really depends on their reaction to this problem. I really don't like my cameleon black and tried to buy some wolfe and EVERYONE is out of stock with it........hummmmm I wonder what this all means. I know everyone didn't just buy them out. I went to every supply store that I have on my computer.
saloner
saloner

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2010-04-18

https://www.facebook.com/facepaintnmama1

Back to top Go down

WOLFE BROS. reply to me about their new black and white!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: WOLFE BROS. reply to me about their new black and white!!!

Post by JJJJJ Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:45 am

It's October Very Happy 

JJJJJ

Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2011-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by paintinmama Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:02 am

I recently put my wolfe white and black in small containers (think glitter jar size) just to save space in my kit. I also put a well in the middle of each. The result is dryer paints that perform like the old days. This has been working for me.
paintinmama
paintinmama

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ronnie Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:37 am

So far I have been happy with Chameleon white.... this is after throwing my Wolfe white at the nearest person (well, only in my head) and then giving DFX and FAB whites both a fair try....they are not at all satisfactory.

But I am happy enough with the Chameleon white.

From here on in there is a marked time in face painter history:

BWWD: "Before Wolfe White's Demise"

AWWD: "After Wolfe White's Demise"

Miss Ronnie
Miss Ronnie

Number of posts : 3089
Registration date : 2011-08-28

http://www.wix.com/missronnie/fantasyfaces

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3