Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show and Tell #5 August - October 2013

+30
granola
ValLovesKids
Russet
funfacesbybrenda
Natasha
Kt81
Jillian Amanda
Spelonberry
lufiszobor
l!zzie
Kammy
ediesbeads
Kris5115
ambercat
Creabella
amoredellomatto
Katurah
rubyzcreationz
Sneezle
TailGunner
shadowdrawing
PaolaSunglow
daphne78
amylady222
silversky
nikkili26
stephen lewis
DannyB
anniel
Valerie A
34 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Show and Tell #5  August - October 2013  - Page 12 Empty Re: Show and Tell #5 August - October 2013

Post by daphne78 Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:51 pm

pff I hate vampire teeth!!! They allways turn out different than what I have in mind Sad
daphne78
daphne78

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-08-22

http://daphneschminkt.webklik.nl

Back to top Go down

Show and Tell #5  August - October 2013  - Page 12 Empty Re: Show and Tell #5 August - October 2013

Post by veelux Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:11 pm

a_better_man_now - I bet your customers loved it. Daphne78- I like your pirate vampire, very cute
veelux
veelux

Number of posts : 1464
Registration date : 2012-02-11

http://www.glitznglowz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkili26 Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:05 am

Daphne, try doing the outline first, then waiting til it's dry to add your white teardrop.

another technique is to only outline on one side with just a hint of outline on the tip of the dang....tricks the eye to think it's all outlined.

My latest technique is to double load my round with white, and put black on only one side of the brush, and then draw it on.automatically gives dimension.
nikkili26
nikkili26

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by a_better_man_now Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:45 am

@veelux...they did. It turned into a good advertising move, an I handed out a ton of business cards and got a lot of promises that they are
Gonna call me for their kids' birthdays...so we
Shall see I guess.
a_better_man_now
a_better_man_now

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2013-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by silversky Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:22 am

Hidey Ho everyone  no photos from me again, my camera has decided to go walk about…..

Katura,- Loving the owls and glad to see you conquered skulls,  I love doing them.
A better man now – I found the same thing when I did PPF at a craft fair, no kids! But nice photos of the ones you did .  nice sugar skull, especially the bling.
Nikkilii  - love the spider masks with the flowers added and your unicorn is too cute, I love your sugar skull, I tried my first one, but no photo to show
Thou art beautiful -  great rainbow tiger .good luck with getting your set up set up ☺
Marielle , lovely owl, hes so cute, I used to make all my cards too, been a bit slack lately… all those lovely supplies sitting on my shelves…
Ruby – love your special request, a dream catcher?
Daphne -  great Halloween designs , that eyeball is amazing.  Is that witch you?
silversky
silversky

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12