Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

triangular edge black paint sponges on a stick

3 posters

Go down

triangular edge black paint sponges on a stick Empty triangular edge black paint sponges on a stick

Post by Maxell Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:59 pm

Ok...i have seen in a lot of painter's kits, the black triangular painting sponges on a stick.  I have not seen on any video's what they are used for.  I can guess... for very tight line sponging???

If someone could explain...or link a video, I would appreciate that.

James
Maxell
Maxell

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2013-05-24

Back to top Go down

triangular edge black paint sponges on a stick Empty Re: triangular edge black paint sponges on a stick

Post by Katurah Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:06 pm

Hi James!

You mean the ones that look like this?
triangular edge black paint sponges on a stick CV0yJnK
Katurah
Katurah

Number of posts : 1564
Registration date : 2012-03-12

http://www.katurahpaintspeople.com/

Back to top Go down

triangular edge black paint sponges on a stick Empty Re: triangular edge black paint sponges on a stick

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:03 pm

Many people use them for one strokes and split cakes.

Personally... I don't like them as most of them have a hard layer in the middle (two layers of foam are glued together over the stick) and it can scratch.

They are just very cheap edging brushes for wall painting available almost anywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkili26 Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:41 pm

I agree with Shannon, I had 3 come in a leow cornell watercolour brush kit....the only reason I even still had it is because I made an extremely small rainbow split to sponge a long stripe on someones arm.

that was when I FIRST started, only because I didn't know about a 1" flat brush...for some reason, it didn't occur to me to use a paint brush on a body.
nikkili26
nikkili26

Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2013-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down